I can't post a message, why?

Jugger

Banned
Oct 4, 2001
My user name is Stallion and I left a message in the forum issues but I wasn't sureif it would be seen.

I get the message "you are not allowed to post/reply or edit a message in the forums" and I was curious as to what I had done to warrant this ban.

Check your mail.
You have a weeks vacation for posting I.B.T.L. in a different thread.
This nick is now toast.

AnandTech Moderator

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
so you signed up to ask this, tsk tsk, bad boy! email the admins!!!!!!!!!!

danny~!

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< I tried , it didn't work. I figured this was my only alternative. >>

its not that it didnt work, its that they dont respond ASAP, off with your head!

danny~!

Jugger

Banned
Oct 4, 2001
nope, when I went to send it it said , yada,yada, yada. Not exactly sure what it said but in a nut shell it said message could not be sent.

Jugger

Banned
Oct 4, 2001
Well now aren't you a smart fella. I have no idea why it's not working all I know is it wont send mail..

Ok, I got it working, now to see if I get a reply...

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< Well now aren't you a smart fella. I have no idea why it's not working all I know is it wont send mail.. >>

what ISP you have? AOL?

danny~!

AgentofEvil

Jun 5, 2001
I think it could have been the language and the personal attacks in the underage drinking thread.
Here
Enjoy a weeks vacation:)

Edit for crappy spelling, as usual:)

Jugger

Banned
Oct 4, 2001
Not exactly. If you were to read a few posts up you would of noticed that I am at work and I am not sure who our ISP is , but I am almost certain that unlike you, Boeing does noy use AOL.

AgentofEvil

Jun 5, 2001

<< Why would you think I got a weeks vacation? Who have you been talking to? >>

Well I take it you're banned, and week long bans seem to be the norm.

Jugger

Banned
Oct 4, 2001
exactly, I saw no warning at all , not then not ever, so I was curious as to what I did.

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
I thought there is always a mod on duty

hopefully, you can get your account back asap

static911

Jugger

Banned
Oct 4, 2001
What is your problem? I always thought you were a fairly nice guy but now it seems like your acting like a turd. Is someone having a bad day?

If you were to notice joohang, I have posted no where but this thread, I could give a rip about post counts.