I called off work today. And I will tomorrow also.

Ferocious

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2000
I aint sick or nothing.

I just felt like an extended weekend. (I'm calling off tomorrow too!!)

It's my first call-off since 2001.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I was thinking of doing it tomorrow but I will not now so that I don't get in trouble with mrsskoorb's mom, who's visiting !Hehe.

I am essentially never sick and have not missed a day of work for real sickness in ...well like ever, so my only sick days are fake ones. I also have almost the max vacation built up this year because I just can't be bothered to take any. Probably because I don't work hard in the first place :)

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
I called off work today. And I will tomorrow also.

Will you not be bored?

I never take such days off, b/c I got a steady weekend off work each week, and it's plenty for me. After a few hours home I start to get that crappy feeling, it lasts longer during weekends, so I can tell I like to go to work, without it I'd just degrade even further I think.

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
I've only called out of work once and it was because I was a few hundred miles away and couldn't make it.

I told them that I was sick rather than tell them that I was at a condo on the beach in Florida. :D

Come to find out, they laid of 15% of the workforce the day I was out. :Q

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
I took off next Monday and Tuesday. No school+no work = time to play.

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Ferocious
I aint sick or nothing. I just felt like an extended weekend. (I'm calling off tomorrow too!!) It's my first call-off since 2001.

Then wtf are you doing here? Go out and get some fresh air.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
After tomorrow I have two weeks off straight.

It's going to be hard getting up tomorrow.

Viper GTS

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
I'd call off tomorrow but they'd get suspicious. We already have Monday off for Columbus Day :).