I bet I have the cheapest gas in the country here...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
I never understood why people would wait an hour in line to get gas just to save $8. Isn't you time worth more than that?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
I never understood why pweople would wait an hour in kibe to get gas just to save $8. Isn't you time worth more than that?

New keyboard?
No old hands of a carpenter.

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
You'd think I'd see the cheapest gas, as I work in an oil refinery in Houston, right on the gulf coast where a large percentage of the oil we burn is produced . . . but no, the shell station across the highway from the refinery is usually ~2.80-2.90.

What's cool is that when one of our gasoline-related units crashes down I can fill up on my lunch break before prices spike . . . hahaha, it's nice but I still want a fvcking employee discount.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
I never understood why pweople would wait an hour in kibe to get gas just to save $8. Isn't you time worth more than that?

New keyboard?

You should give them back and use the old dialing wand.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

New keyboard?

No way they are much too talented. Who cares if I can't type worth a sh!t, I don't plan on being a clerical or some Nancy Tech Dweeb.

gsellis

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2003
The Sonoco in Essington was $3.17 this weekend. Oh wait, last gas before the Philly airport ;)

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001

New keyboard?

No way they are much too talented. Who cares if I can't type worth a sh!t, I don't plan on being a clerical or some Nancy Tech Dweeb.

I understand. You put a high price on personal pleasure. Not that there is anything wrong with that.