I am such a good housewife UPDATE, with pics!!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
This thread is in dire need of a testosterone injection... ;)

oh come on...I am domesticated, but I am still a male. I like women, beer, and guns. I just so happen to look forward to seeing how much lint the lint trap caught.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Wingznut
Originally posted by: waggy
I dont mind doing most of the cleaning. just hate cleaning the toilet.
I'll take the toilet over folding laundry any day... I can just never seem to do it right.

I can rebuild engines and make P4's all day long... But I can't seem to figure out which of my wife's shirts get folded and which need to be hung. Go figure.
rolleye.gif

yeah same here. My wife has some stuff that has to be hung up on special hangers. WTF sheesh.

But we have a rule. we fold our own clothes. wich is fine. i hang up 90% of my shirts heh

amdskip

Lifer
Jan 6, 2001
No offense but resize them pics so you don't kill dwell's/rossman's bandwidth so much.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
lol I saw the pic and suddenly

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belog

came to mind. A VHS tape?

;)

That said, I love to cook and clean... not that I do either of those with any regularity. I think that I've done 4 loads of laundry today. Heck, I even want to sell the truck and buy a Sedan so I can easily haul people around.

Dang I sound like I'm turning into a housewife too :-/

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: GeekDrew

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belog

;)

That said, I love to cook and clean... not that I do either of those with any regularity. I think that I've done 4 loads of laundry today. Heck, I even want to sell the truck and buy a Sedan so I can easily haul people around.

I don't know about that. A Winnie The Pooh tape seems to go well with chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles on top.
:)

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
did you bitch the whole time? not a housewife if you arent bitching about it while you work

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
Originally posted by: NesuD

;)

I don't know about that. A Winnie The Pooh tape seems to go well with chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles on top.

and the tigger pot holder :D

It's the POOH PALACE

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: tm37
Originally posted by: NesuD

;)

and the tigger pot holder :D

It's the POOH PALACE

Yeah...the kids mom picked out the kitchen decorations while she still lived with us. I never really saw a reason to get new ones. As far as the tape, the boy has so many movies that he uses them for building blocks. What you guys saw was the end of about a 20 foot long, 3 foot tall sculpture he had made while I was cooking.

new2AMD

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Your kid can bring in cupcakes? I think they banned that here. Has to be store bought from now on.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: new2AMD
Your kid can bring in cupcakes? I think they banned that here. Has to be store bought from now on.
Why on earth for?

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Mint chocolate chip? I never knew one kid when I was growing up that liked mint chocolate chip.

:confused:

:D

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
[Homer_Simpson]Mmmmmm. Cupcakes. Alghghahaghghgh.[/Homer_Simpson]

Nice work! Now git in the kitchen and fix my a sammich!
:apron;

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Rudeguy, hilarious thread title. Sounds like you and the little guy have a good time together. :p