I am such a good housewife UPDATE, with pics!!!!!

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Today I cleaned my whole apartment, did the dishes, did 6 loads of laundry, cooked dinner (fettucin alfredo) and tonite my son and I are going to make cupcakes for his whole class.

cupcakes

EDIT: They didnt turn out half bad. Chocolate with mint chocolate chip icing and sprinkles :)

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: rudeguy
Today I cleaned my whole apartment, did the dishes, did 6 loads of laundry, cooked dinner (fettucin alfredo) and tonite my son and I are going to make cupcakes for his whole class.

wow!! you have had a busy day.

you wanna come over and clean my place? i only have maybe 2 loads of laundry and dont need cupcakes! heh

Noirish

Diamond Member
May 2, 2000

I guess you are probably a guy because of your handle, it's weird calling yourself a good housewife.
how about a very domestic husband?

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Seriously, come get your "member" back from my house. It fing peed on my couch and I can't stomach touching it to get it off.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Seriously, come get your "member" back from my house. It fing peed on my couch and I can't stomach touching it to get it off.

:Q

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: orangel

I guess you are probably a guy because of your handle, it's weird calling yourself a good housewife.
how about a very domestic husband?

thats the thing...I declare one day a week "housewife day"

I am a single dad plus I work full time, so I dont get much time to clean and be domestic.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
are you gonna put out tonight? the GOOD housewives put out...

see you at the usual time?

remember to keep it down this time...I dont need any more noise violations

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
I work 3 (or 4) days a week... My wife works the other 3 days a week. So, playing Mr. Mom is nothing new to me.

That being said... "6 loads of laundry" would be just the tip of the iceburg around here. ;)

Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
are you gonna put out tonight? the GOOD housewives put out...

see you at the usual time?

remember to keep it down this time...I dont need any more noise violations

It's not my fault you're so good! :eek:

(that does remind me of a funny story though!)

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Wingznut
I work 3 (or 4) days a week... My wife works the other 3 days a week. So, playing Mr. Mom is nothing new to me.

That being said... "6 loads of laundry" would be just the tip of the iceburg around here. ;)

How many rugrats do you have?

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999

How many rugrats do you have?
Two boys, nine and six. The six-year old is sick today... Already puked a couple of times. :(

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Two boys, nine and six. The six-year old is sick today... Already puked a couple of times.

awwe...poor guy. Is it the flu?

I remember the night I found out my son was a diabetic. I had seen him puke before, but that night....oh good lord...he had a good 3 foot spray going

RaynorWolfcastle

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

:Q I expect your resignation along with your man card on my desk by tomorrow. Sorry to lose you to the other team like this.

Kidding of course ;)

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

same here. I work maybe one day a week (well have to go into the office) and my wife works nearly full time not to mention we are both full time students.

We dont have a lot of time to clean etc.

I do what i can in the week. usually dishes, vacuming etc. My wife wont let me do laundry. when we were younger i did some and ruined a bunch heh. i put a red shirt in some white stuff so she dont let me do it anymore.

I dont mind doing most of the cleaning. just hate cleaning the toilet.

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
awwe...poor guy. Is it the flu?

I remember the night I found out my son was a diabetic. I had seen him puke before, but that night....oh good lord...he had a good 3 foot spray going
Yeah, he's been sick for about a day now. He's sleeping now, so I'd better hit the treadmill and shower while I have the chance!

Diabetes, huh? That's gotta be rough. :(
Originally posted by: waggy
I dont mind doing most of the cleaning. just hate cleaning the toilet.
I'll take the toilet over folding laundry any day... I can just never seem to do it right.

I can rebuild engines and make P4's all day long... But I can't seem to figure out which of my wife's shirts get folded and which need to be hung. Go figure.
rolleye.gif

Nov 5, 2001

cupcakes

EDIT: They didnt turn out half bad. Chocolate with mint chocolate chip icing and sprinkles :)

mmmm, hope you saved the leftover icing! ;)