I am sharing my creation with you all! My Civic Holidy Project

SaturnX

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Hey everyone..

Well... today was my day off (up in Canada today is a Civic Holiday and we get the day off) and well I did what another computer "enthusiast" and Penny-Arcade fan would do on his day off.

I really don't think this needs any explanation:

Mark's Civic Holiday Project

--Mark

SaturnX

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Well of course!

I'd post some PA stuff, but PA's server seems to be messed up at the moment.

--Mark

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
That's pretty damn cool!

:D

I am guessing you can't transfer colour, right?

btw, where'd you get the paper? Grand and Toy?

SaturnX

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Originally posted by: bob970
i dunno.. but those are some decent quality pics! what camera?

Canon PowerShot A40 :D (They were originally 1024x768, I shrunk them to 800x600, and lowered quality for web purposes)

MartyTheManiak: I picked up the sheets at Staples Business Depot, also you can transfer any color you want, well just not "white" since anywhere there isn't any printing on the sheets it comes up clear.

It was done completely black for autheticity :D just like Gabe from Penny Arcade.

--Mark

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Tharyn
Originally posted by: bob970
i dunno.. but those are some decent quality pics! what camera?

Canon PowerShot A40 :D (They were originally 1024x768, I shrunk them to 800x600, and lowered quality for web purposes)

Very nice digicam, those of you who jumped in on last week's Super Hot Deal were really lucky.

SaturnX

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
LOL.. Everyone thinks its about Honda's.. lol... I mean does ANYONE live in Canada? ;) Besides me?

--Mark

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
They give Honda Civic owners a Holiday up there!!???

Don't the accord (SP) owners get ANYTHING???

Yeah I read the post....I still couldn't resist!

Bobomatic

Dec 31, 2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: RossMAN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: chiwawa626
I thought u were talking about hondas lol

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Tharyn
LOL.. Everyone thinks its about Honda's.. lol... I mean does ANYONE live in Canada? ;) Besides me?

--Mark

Just say "simcoe day" hehe

BL0RT

Apr 21, 2001
i read the title and i thought that you were going to mod a honda civic, christmas style... thank goodness you aren't :)

SaturnX

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
OH MAN!.. I can't believe it.. . I made it into the News Headlines over at PA Cult with my shirt.. :D

I can't believe it!, (my nick is Saturnine on their fourms)

--Mark

SaturnX

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
:D I just put up about 3 new pics that make it look more like Gabe from the Comic, I've got the long sleeve black shirt underneath the yellow short sleeve.

--Mark

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Man, you gave me a great idea!

I think I'll pick up a white shirt and put this image (iots from Tool's Parabola Music video) on it.

I wish I could buy a Tshirt with the image on it, but alas, its nowhere to be found. :(

Btw, what kinda res do you need to get the image to look good?