I am playing Dota while my friend is playing WoW

Feb 19, 2001
My friend is hitting his keyboard insanely fast while I'm clicking insanely fast.

And at the same time he turned on a certain "movie clip" with lots of screaming in it (it's Japanese stuff), and it's playing in the background while we're playing our Warcraft games.

Quite interesting...

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: DLeRium
My friend is hitting my "keyboard" insanely fast while I'm "clicking" insanely fast.

And at the same time he turned on a certain "movie clip" with lots of screaming in it (it's Japanese stuff), and it's playing in the background while we're playing our games.

Quite interesting...

/fixed

pray4mojo

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: mooglemania85
Originally posted by: DLeRium
My friend is hitting my "keyboard" insanely fast while I'm "clicking" insanely fast.

And at the same time he turned on a certain "movie clip" with lots of screaming in it (it's Japanese stuff), and it's playing in the background while we're playing our games.

Quite interesting...

/fixed

:confused:

MrWizzard

Platinum Member
Mar 24, 2002
I hate DOTA and WOW, lost more friends to those two than any other games......

I tried both, WOW eats up too much time, DOTA is frustrating. Why do I have to tell my character to stand still every 5 seconds....LAME! I think my friend liked it cause he and a group of friends just grouped up on random people so they always won.