"I AM INVIINCABLE" -Boris...................CAR SUSPENSION REPAIR QUESTION

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
My car's washer fluid wasn't coming out of the nozzle but the motor was working. It would actually work when the hood was up too.

Turns out there was this mini hole...it was literally pinhole-sized. Fixed it with some electrical tape.

I think this qualifies me to bore out my engine:D .....;)

Seriously though, I have a serious question, not that the hose question was a lie.

How hard should it be to replace the lower bushings from the front suspension on a 1990 Honda accord. I have seen the replacement of the control arm, and an assembly that keeps the wheel straight....I forgot the name, but it sonnect directly with the chassis, and is vertically parallel to the shocks and the spring.

I was thinking about buying one of the specific-model manuals they sell at places like Autozone, but since it was sealed, I could check to see if they provide this type of info. Also, I do not have a air-drill(sp?) My dad has a compressor(125psi) but only for his nail gun. Would this type of job require more than lets say 200lb/ft of torque for specific bolts?

Ladies Man

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
go buy the manual.. it should have what you are looking for in it...

you may need a torque wrench but nothing that would require you to use compressed air tools.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Quixfire

Edit: Congrats on the washer nozzle repair. :D

:D

Thanks for the link.

Originally posted by: Ladies Man

you may need a torque wrench but nothing that would require you to use compressed air tools.

Thanks. JUST what I wanted to hear.

I sort of have to do this myself.

1) Parts are only $60..for 2 bushings.
2) No money
3) my mechanic disapeaared..literally, no one knows Where t fck he went..his phone is disconnected, and no one has seen him in like 2 wks:(