I am drinking a bottle of vodka

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Originally posted by: slsmnaz
Originally posted by: jhbball
Thanks for the update. Be sure to update your livejournal too.

and to take a drunk pic for your myspace

LiveJournal? MySpace? I'd need to drink a HELL of a LOT more to register at either of those despicable sites. If you ever see me with a MySpace account you have my permission to pop a cap in my ass.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: Locut0s
just taking slugs from the bottle?

No. Pouring it into a small glass. Is that any better?
well... it depends. it depends on how many times you empty/re-fill the glass.

Probably 3/4 of the bottle when all is said and done :) At least that's what I drank last time. I don't feel all that bad the next day either.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
I too am imbibing in some Belvedere, however I can't say I have my sights set on the entire bottle.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Squisher
I too am imbibing in some Belvedere, however I can't say I have my sights set on the entire bottle.

I'm a big guy and I like to drink. Takes about 1/2 bottle for me to feel nice and drunk. 3/4 is about as much as I'd want to go. Would start feeling sick after much more than that.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

I'm a big guy and I like to drink. Takes about 1/2 bottle for me to feel nice and drunk. 3/4 is about as much as I'd want to go. Would start feeling sick after much more than that.
I go out fast on straight vodka. :Q

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000

I bow down to you. It's not often I feel like a light weight.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001

Well everyone's tolerances and preferences differ. I'm 6'2 240lb and have always had a fairly high tolerance. But then maybe I'm an alcoholic?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

Well everyone's tolerances and preferences differ. I'm 6'2 240lb and have always had a fairly high tolerance. But then maybe I'm an alcoholic?
you're easily double my weight. :p

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001

Yeah that's something I need to do something about.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

Yeah that's something I need to do something about.
puking your guts out after finishing that whole bottle would be a start. :Q