HW help

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
LOL your outright paying people to DO your homework?!

I wonder what Professor Sue Palm at Cosumnes River College has to say about this...

yoda291

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
doesn't this defeat the entire purpose of homework? You don't have a few minutes to write some code?

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
You know you can get kicked out of most schools for paying other people to do your homework for you, right?

yoda291

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Originally posted by: yoda291
doesn't this defeat the entire purpose of homework? You don't have a few minutes to write some code?

EDIT: Also, I imagine you endanger yourself as an anonymous email to your professor will prolly net you a zero.

FrogDog

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000

EDIT: Also, I imagine you endanger yourself as an anonymous email to your professor will prolly net you a zero.
I bet it'll net him a little more than that...

Splork

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: FrogDog

I bet it'll net him a little more than that...

We could just cust and paste everything in this forum. :)

-sp

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Did you forget to read this from Sue's web page:

Topic 6 - Ethics:

This is one of the most important sections of the Student Rules. This section will determine your success or failure in my courses, and, potentially, at Cosumnes River College.

Cheating: This is the "cardinal sin" and the most devastating to your score and my regard of you. In no way is it appropriate or allowed for a student to submit homework done by another student. This also includes items purchased (or free) from homework mills. If I catch you at it, both you and the student you "borrowed" the work from will earn 0 points. You will both be warned, and if it happens again, you may be turned in for disciplinary action and potential expulsion from school.

I want there to be no misunderstanding of my position on cheating (copying, plagiarism, looking over another's shoulder, stealing files, etc.). Regardless of your beliefs, culture, opinion, or, just plain laziness, cheating is not allowed. DON'T DO IT!!! DO YOUR OWN WORK! ! !

RaynorWolfcastle

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: dquan97
Here is the prompt for my hw. I don't have time to do it, so I'm proposing a deal to whoever emails the answers to me first gets $10 paypal for each problem (there are 2). Deadline is 5/6/03. Email address is david@davidquan.com

Traditionally when one cheats, he tries to be subtle about it.

So, who wants to make a call? Or perhaps fire off an email? The prof's contact info is easily accessible on the site he linked to... I hope you get what you deserve for this.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
I just sent his professor a link to this thread with a link to this thread and a screenshot of the first couple posts.

Edit: the screenshot was from before he edited the post.

dquan97

Lifer
Jul 9, 2002
Originally posted by: RaynorWolfcastle
Originally posted by: dquan97
Here is the prompt for my hw. I don't have time to do it, so I'm proposing a deal to whoever emails the answers to me first gets $10 paypal for each problem (there are 2). Deadline is 5/6/03. Email address is david@davidquan.com

Traditionally when one cheats, he tries to be subtle about it.

So, who wants to make a call? Or perhaps fire off an email? The prof's contact info is easily accessible on the site he linked to... I hope you get what you deserve for this.

Already doing hw...just frustrated at what needs to be done

radioouman

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Tyler
I just sent his professor a link to this thread with a link to this thread and a screenshot of the first couple posts.

hahaha, wow.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Tyler

You didn't really did you?