Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The premise of the OP is that the drug snorting piece of garbage Biden....... Hunter is a scummy piece of garbage forced a woman he had sex with to get a DNA test to force him to help pay for his own child. A child that was conceived while he was boinking his dead brothers wife. Sorry if it doesn't fit into the tale you tell about Democrats being such fine upstanding people and an honor to support, but the facts say otherwise.

so, you're into libel and slander now. what the fuck is wrong with you?

I guess it hurts bad that your Orange God is guilty as fuck. GOP fucked you hard--all you can do when you feel this kind of pain is lash out at the phantom enemies that you were conditioned to lash out at. This is literally what you are: an empty husk of the worst type of GOP agitprop.

You really need to make some sort of substantive posts around here, because everything is just blatant lies from you.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
The premise of the OP is that the drug snorting piece of garbage Biden....... Hunter is a scummy piece of garbage forced a woman he had sex with to get a DNA test to force him to help pay for his own child. A child that was conceived while he was boinking his dead brothers wife. Sorry if it doesn't fit into the tale you tell about Democrats being such fine upstanding people and an honor to support, but the facts say otherwise.
It sounds like somebody really gets his rocks off on this kind of stuff...to each his own!

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I see that my own tenure in the Capital overlapped Fiona Hill's by a few years. Today I ran a web-search on some topic associated with her, and came across one of those Rightie mis-info web-sites. I read through the forum part following an article and was really stunned. Only one of the latest conspiracy fantasies being spun by the Trumpies is a story that Hill is an operative or "pawn" of George Soros. The woman has merely been a career civil servant for a decade or two. Every professional association or extra-curricular affiliation in her history is suddenly some part of a wide net of a liberal conspiracy.

Seeing those posts on the mis-info web-site, it only reinforces my conclusion that some 30% of (technically) American citizens are f***nuts bat-s*** crazy. Or -- pod-people infected by body-snatchers from some other galaxy. That's my own "conspiracy" theory, which I acknowledge forthrightly that I cannot prove.

Anyway, I have a casual theory about Hunter Biden and the entire narrative which somehow only catches up to us in recent months because a year ago his father didn't figure prominently in expectations of the 2020 election. In other words, we don't hear this story about Hunter Biden until recently, because the senior Biden only declared his candidacy late in the game. Thus, the narrative can be judged to be fiction because its timeline fits the need of the moment to promote it. Beyond that, of course, it has been debunked, proven to be logically inconsistent and untrue.

The theory almost seems improbable except for the fact that a psy-war and propaganda campaign is an orchestration of several media forms and techniques, and occurs over a longer period of time than what its target audience could possibly perceive.

The Russians of course had operatives and assets among the corrupt oligarchs and wider population of Ukraine. So given the narrative we've heard about Burisma and the kingpin Zlochevsky behind it, it would have been possible for someone in the Russian FSB to arrange the offer for Biden to sit on the company's board. It could easily serve as part of a later narrative of misinformation as might serve the Russians in their overall manipulation of the 2016 election, the Trump presidency, and anticipations of the 2020 election. Given what Biden was paid, it would be easy to lure just about anyone into one of those board seats.

It would be like a chess game, in which an opponent moves his Queen to a certain part of the board for any number of 15 or 20 possible gambits in which it would come into play much later in the game.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
From your post.
"
At one point, Biden withheld $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to remove Shokin from the Prosecutor General's Office.
Trump and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claim Biden did this to quash Shokin's investigation into Ukraine's largest gas company, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky.

I should believe an agency in the corrupt country of the Ukraine . why?
You mare so caught up in your alternate reality and lies that you actually think what tyou posted from the article was attacking the Bidens??
Think again -- you posted that portion of the article out of context -- here is the wole portion --
Trump's assertion contradicted
The actions at the center of Trump's allegation occurred in late 2015 and early 2016, when U.S. aid was critical to Ukraine. Russia had seized control of Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula and was supporting separatists who were fighting Ukrainian forces in the eastern part of the country.

Biden took an interest in Ukraine, said Steven Pifer, a William J. Perry fellow at Stanford University and former ambassador to Ukraine under President Bill Clinton.

"You saw the vice president begin to emerge as really sort of the senior policy lead on Ukraine," Pifer said. "It's good to have attention at that level."

At one point, Biden withheld $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to remove Shokin from the Prosecutor General's Office.
Trump and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claim Biden did this to quash Shokin's investigation into Ukraine's largest gas company, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky.

They say this benefited Biden's son, Hunter Biden, who served on Burisma's board of directors – for which he was paid $50,000 a month.

Their assertion is contradicted by former diplomatic officials who were following the issue at the time.

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau.

The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
You mare so caught up in your alternate reality and lies that you actually think what tyou posted from the article was attacking the Bidens??
Think again -- you posted that portion of the article out of context -- here is the wole portion --
Trump's assertion contradicted
The actions at the center of Trump's allegation occurred in late 2015 and early 2016, when U.S. aid was critical to Ukraine. Russia had seized control of Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula and was supporting separatists who were fighting Ukrainian forces in the eastern part of the country.

Biden took an interest in Ukraine, said Steven Pifer, a William J. Perry fellow at Stanford University and former ambassador to Ukraine under President Bill Clinton.

"You saw the vice president begin to emerge as really sort of the senior policy lead on Ukraine," Pifer said. "It's good to have attention at that level."

They say this benefited Biden's son, Hunter Biden, who served on Burisma's board of directors – for which he was paid $50,000 a month.

Their assertion is contradicted by former diplomatic officials who were following the issue at the time.

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau.

The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.
See my post just before yours, and comment as you may incline. I don't know any more about the myth and fake news surrounding the Bidens and Burisma than you've posted here.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I would agree with your theory!!
The Benghazi hearings followed by the "E-mail" fiasco show what happens when you identify a "witch" before looking for the witch's crime. Your CSI approach would suggest that you start by identifying a crime, then make hypotheses at different stages of evidence that should exist under the already-known circumstances of your investigation. If each step proves "True", a process of iteration eventually leads to enough evidence for a case. That is, in legitimate sleuthing, you start with a crime and find a crook. A witch-hunt begins with a chosen "witch" and frantically searches a field of evidence to find a crime.

What we know from the time of the school-terror hoaxes of the 2015 and 2016 campaign period, the Mueller investigation and subsequent revelations, leads to additional speculations or hypotheses, but the field of evidence has areas that are inaccessible. You can charge various Russians with crimes related to the 2016 election, but you can't extradite them and make them spill beans and come clean. They're out of reach.

It's one thing to search for evidence and hope for finding a crime. Another thing to know there's a crime but be unable to access a field of evidence to solve it or impanel a grand jury -- or for that matter, an impeachment.

Either my logic or its expression may contain errors or need refinement. But notice that the GOP congressman keep saying that "collusion is now proven to be a total falsehood", when -- in actuality -- it has not been disproven, but can't be substantively confirmed because the potential evidence is inaccessible or withheld through obstruction or someone's refusal to cooperate.

If we could only kidnap Vladimir Putin and feed him sodium pentothal . . . . .

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Hey man, GOP elected him and jumped into the grave they dug. Oh wells, the entire thread is conservatives disingenuous concern about someone who's not even a POTUS candidate....lulz, I'm sorry about your political party, it must be hard being on team wtf.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

The ranting, raving moralising language just doesn't suit someone who supports the party of Trump (and Gingrich, and any number of other guys with no sexual or other morals). "scummy piece of garbage" - I don't see that sort of term being used here even about Trump, or all the Republican politicians who commited far more egregious sins than 'disputing child support'. Strikes me you don't even sincerely feel that, it's just posture-striking because you think it suits your political partisan interests.

As for the idea that anyone who leans left believes Democrats are all 'fine upstanding people' - obvious straw man. I doubt most would consider, for example, Bill Clinton, or assorted Kennedys, to be such, certainly not in personal behaviour. Mostly they are elite white guys, and hence frequently badly behaved. In fact, I'd say Bill and the Kennedys seem much worse than Hunter Biden.

But people put up with those who best represent the interests of their demographic. Same reason all you Republican moralizers support Trump, because he will cut your taxes (if you are rich) or bring about the end of Roe vs Wade (if you are a nutty evangelical christian) or maintain white-supremacy (if you are a racist).

Reactions: K1052 and Meghan54

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Again.....what significance does this have to do with ex-VP Biden? Or should your parents suffer consequences from stupid shit you've done in your own adult life?

Just another smear attempt by the right......as is their usual SOP.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Hey man, GOP elected him and jumped into the grave they dug. Oh wells, the entire thread is conservatives disingenuous concern about someone who's not even a POTUS candidate....lulz, I'm sorry about your political party, it must be hard being on team wtf.
yawn

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Again.....what significance does this have to do with ex-VP Biden? Or should your parents suffer consequences from stupid shit you've done in your own adult life?

Just another smear attempt by the right......as is their usual SOP.
You sound concerned. My daddy wasn’t a VP. Once this goes to the Senate, the GOP will undoubtedly call Hunter Biden to testify, and then the American people can decide for themselves if they want to hold Biden accountable for his coke head influence peddling son. There is a pattern of behavior across the Ukraine, Romania and China. Nearly every person who testified in front of the House that Hunter’s business dealings were, at best, ill advised, inappropriate and suggest a conflict of interest.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
the guy is just a all around scumbag riding on the coat tails of daddy. now we have this gem.

Heh. There were 177 recipients of TALF loans. The govt made those loans so the recipients could buy ABS from the banks, keeping the banks afloat. No buyers for ABS, no loans to consumers & small business. The govt made a profit on it & staved off collapse of banking. Hunter obviously wasn't alone.