Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You might want to read up on things before dismissing them. The age cutoff for an ensign direct commission around a speciality is 40. Hunter got a waiver at 43. No evidence that Joe Biden assertively helped with the waiver. Then again, when your daddy is the VP, he doesn’t have to.
yeah right.....as in big deal.....

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
If you’re willing to dismiss this as simply “unwise”, I have a real estate opportunity for you in Romania. It’s also unwise to do cocaine as a commissioner military officer.

Well according to the News it wasn't illegal what Biden did... now if someone proposed a law to make it illegal for people related to elected officials to take jobs on boards in countries where their elected relative may have an effect one way or another I'd support that law. Because it does imho bring on the question of impropriety.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Translation: "When it's about Democrats, all the time."

Everybody knows they're just as bad.

The whole thing is a Trumpian version of the big lie, beginning with the representation of Shokin as a valiant prosecutor who got slimed by the corrupt Joe Biden for investigating corruption by Burisma, his son's employer.

Except Shokin wasn't investigating much of anything other than lining his own pockets & everybody involved at the time knew it. This guy-

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Everybody knows they're just as bad.

The whole thing is a Trumpian version of the big lie, beginning with the representation of Shokin as a valiant prosecutor who got slimed by the corrupt Joe Biden for investigating corruption by Burisma, his son's employer.

Except Shokin wasn't investigating much of anything other than lining his own pockets & everybody involved at the time knew it. This guy-

But...but...but....Hillary...errrr.....Hunter.....errrr......who am I supposed to be fixated on to avoid honestly looking at what the current administration is doing again?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
So what exactly id wrong with a divorced man fathering a child by his dead brothers wife??
I guess they both were consenting adults....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Nothing wrong at all. Such a good dude.
Who made the claim that hunter was an angel?? Seems like qwhen the liberals do something all the Conservatives get all jealous because at least what Hunter did was with consent as opposed to your great leader who snatches pussy without asking....

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

cry moar. my second statement was not about trump specifically, yet he's certainly the pinnacle of their fake outrage on full display. sorry about your party bro, must be tough to see what they've become. do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do, The party of Christian values no more.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Who made the claim that hunter was an angel?? Seems like qwhen the liberals do something all the Conservatives get all jealous because at least what Hunter did was with consent as opposed to your great leader who snatches pussy without asking....

Oh, next Bucky will be concerned about Democrats passing their own purity test, only because they left him out.

Meanwhile, Conservatives vote for the most offensive people they can, are lauded for it, and somehow that's the Dem's fault cuz reasons. The Con's brain at work.

Last edited:

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Oh, next Bucky will be concerned about Democrats passing their own purity test, only because they left him out.

Meanwhile, Conservatives vote for the most offensive people they can, are lauded for it, and somehow that's the Dem's fault cuz reasons. The Con's brain at work.

Really? Cons' brains work? Now that's a laugh!