Humpty-Dumpty, Trump-ity Drumpf-ity, Dummy-dumb-F___-ity

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Consider how f***ing stupid Trump is.

He says the Mueller report was a great triumph, but he didn’t read it, because he never reads anything if he can help it. Ghost-writer of "Art of the Deal" thinks that it's the only book Trump ever read as an adult.

He wouldn’t have read the Mueller report if he can’t even read daily or weekly CIA intelligence briefings. This inference is further substantiated by the fact that he could have read Barr’s summary, which says that Mueller didn’t exonerate Trump, but Trump says he was totally exonerated, so one can infer to some degree that he didn’t read Barr’s summary either.

If he did read Barr's summary, and since it was concocted to give temporary satisfaction to some part of the public, then he must be totally stupid to think others so stupid as to believe his “total exoneration” spin, because Barr’s summary would be easier for reading-challenged citizens to absorb.

Even the letters to LA Times today were pretty naïve, and no less Jonah Goldberg’s take on the Mueller report, the Barr summary, or even the idea that “there was no collusion”. Perhaps Trump had a Russian handler. The handler would only be one person. Maybe Mueller never discovered that person's identity. [And by the way -- does anyone even consider the possibility that Melania is a perfect eastern-European parallel to Ellie Iselin? Who's tapping her cell-phone? Does she have the same encryption feature that raised concerns over Jared's cell-phone communications?]

Goldberg says we want to "believe" that Trump is a Russian agent. Suspicion and belief are two different things. You can infer a lot from what we've known since the beginning of the 2015/16 campaign, what we learned from the intelligence agencies, from the Steele dossier, from the indictments, the plea-bargains and convictions. Inference and facts provide mountains of volcanic suspicion. But CSI, following a trail of fact and inference, doesn't prosecute cases, and prosecutors in this matter of Trump want a slam dunk.

The fat lady don’t sing until Mueller sits before Congress and answers their questions. She don’t sing until the full text of the report is published. There is a good possibility that there is a lot of evidence that Trump colluded, but it isn’t sufficient for a slam-dunk indictment. Or maybe Mueller just decided that Congress should be the Fat Lady.

This hasn’t unfolded completely yet, and we may be surprised how it turns. Trump, his obsequious entourage and his Bimbo-Base may even be shocked.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
A couple of things. Mueller works for the DOJ, part of the Executive Branch and is bound to not answer questions which have been declared off limits by EP, and the courts have allowed great latitude. Trump isn't going to read anything because he doesn't have to, but he has a lot of competent people in government that aren't Rudy or Cohen. They will go through it and highlight things that they believe sensitive and Trump's personal team who aren't idiots will point out unflattering things, and heaven knows that weakening the confidence in the Office of the President could be a national security issue, well if Trump goes along with it.

The report is in the process of being whitewashed and scoured for anything which is politically problematic and unfortunately, a President can do that.

So let's move onto other things that we know were crimes, starting with Individual #1 and the SDNY. They will not be controlled as Mueller was as their mandate is to pursue crime, not be a political football. If the Reps kill that by some means then we'll wait until the state of NY get their hands on Trump and his family and there's already blood on Trump, Jr's, and the rests hands.

We are not yet done Mr. Trump, and that things are what they are, don't blame the facts of the matter or us.

Last edited:

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Jesus Christ you're insane.

Some folks around here, many of whom I considered sane and balanced before, went full retard, once Trump was elected. Never seen one figure who could cause so many people to lose their shit. It's a phenomenon, the likes of which I have never seen in my lifetime.

Reactions: JockoJohnson

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Some folks around here, many of whom I considered sane and balanced before, went full retard, once Trump was elected. Never seen one figure who could cause so many people to lose their shit. It's a phenomenon, the likes of which I have never seen in my lifetime.

Says the schmuck who defends a guy who calls neo nazis as "fine people".

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
A couple of things. Mueller works for the DOJ, part of the Executive Branch and is bound to not answer questions which have been declared off limits by EP, and the courts have allowed great latitude. Trump isn't going to read anything because he doesn't have to, but he has a lot of competent people in government that aren't Rudy or Cohen. They will go through it and highlight things that they believe sensitive and Trump's personal team who aren't idiots will point out unflattering things, and heaven knows that weakening the confidence in the Office of the President could be a national security issue, well if Trump goes along with it.

The report is in the process of being whitewashed and scoured for anything which is politically problematic and unfortunately, a President can do that.

So let's move onto other things that we know were crimes, starting with Individual #1 and the SDNY. They will not be controlled as Mueller was as their mandate is to pursue crime, not be a political football. If the Reps kill that by some means then we'll wait until the state of NY get their hands on Trump and his family and there's already blood on Trump, Jr's, and the rests hands.

We are not yet done Mr. Trump, and that things are what they are, don't blame the facts of the matter or us.
This. Unless the report is released in full, the conclusions will remain in doubt as the decision to charge or not charge seems highly political. It'd be on thing if the attorney general was someone neutral but that cannot be said about Barr who probably was hired for this exact purpose.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Reactions: uclaLabrat

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Don't forget that 62M Americans fell for the con & went full retard when they made Trump President.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999

Official_portrait_of_Barack_Obama.jpg

Conservatives have such bad memories. It could be because having to keep track of their constant lying eats up the little brain they have. lol.

HUHWHATIDUNKNOW!?!?!?!!

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
If he did read Barr's summary, and since it was concocted to give temporary satisfaction to some part of the public, then he must be totally stupid to think others so stupid as to believe his “total exoneration” spin, because Barr’s summary would be easier for reading-challenged citizens to absorb.

Umm... Conservative media has been trumpeting exoneration and TRUMP WINS as loudly and as frequently as possible since Bar's summary. Believe me, Trump didn't have to make that one up himself, he could have first heard it from his horde of sycophants.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
It's not like Libs went out & bought a whole shitpile of guns when Trump was elected, either.

I've been re-evaluating that after my wife and I got assaulted by a Trumper.. hard part will be teaching her how to handle it, she likes movies with action but isn't too hot on the idea of carrying or shooting a gun.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I've been re-evaluating that after my wife and I got assaulted by a Trumper.. hard part will be teaching her how to handle it, she likes movies with action but isn't too hot on the idea of carrying or shooting a gun.

Figure it was a once in a lifetime thing & let it go.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Jesus Christ you're insane.
For? What? Suggesting the Slovenian wife as a hole in a sieve of possibilities? Anybody who has watched that Asshole and listened to him carefully since the 2016 election or even before that -- would suspect that there's a "there" there.

Malcolm Nance is sticking to his guns. Intelligence professionals and agencies don't try cases with a mandate to "protect the innocent" with reasonable doubt and the rules of evidence.

I look at the scope of what is probable, and admit that nothing is certain. Trumpers get an idea of what they want to be certain, and construct a cherry-picking of facts and argument around it. Who is delusional, and who isn't?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

lol

I think you guys are *drastically* underestimating the likelihood that Mueller’s report contains some really bad stuff, especially around obstruction of justice.

Conservative media is doing a full court press about this report vindicating Trump despite having basically no knowledge of its contents. They are really setting themselves, and you guys, up for a fall.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I stand corrected as to the chance that Trump would be able to see it let alone read it. But he was certainly able to read Barr's summary. It proves he didn't even read that, or he's stupid enough to think everyone is even more stupid.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I stand corrected as to the chance that Trump would be able to see it let alone read it. But he was certainly able to read Barr's summary. It proves he didn't even read that, or he's stupid enough to think everyone is even more stupid.

I mean I’m pretty sure the plan was always to lie and claim total exoneration regardless of the contents of the report.

We now know with certainty that the report contains evidence that Mueller believed indicated Trump attempted to obstruct justice. It will be interesting to see if they attempt to block the public from seeing it.