Humble Paradox Bundle

Phynaz

Lifer
Mar 13, 2006
I've heard a leak that the next Humble Weekly will be Paradox. Starts at 2:00 PM EST.

EDUSAN

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2012
i fear i have all the paradox games i would play... i would pay 1 dollar for Leviathan Warships though... and then i would ship my pants

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
It's live

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Europa Universalis 3 Complete
War of the Roses: Kingmaker
Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Leviathan: Warships
Dungeonland
The Showdown Effect

Pay above the average for : Crusader Kings 2 & Magicka

Last edited:

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Can someone please post the list of games? I can't see any of those links here.

Thanks.

KT

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Nice list of games. I own half of them, would of been happy just getting Leviathan :D

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Is Leviathan the one with the silly trailer?

EDIT:

Oh, and if you haven't played it, Magicka is a great game. It can be a bit hard at times, and I would give it a demerit for essentially requiring you to play co-op. I know someone will chime in and say you don't have to, but given the fact that two players can constantly revive each other with no penalty versus only getting one auto-revive in single player per checkpoint (a fairy revives you).

Last edited:

Via

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2009
Hmmm... I don't won one any of those games. I might end up another $10 lighter after this one.

Via

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2009
Can someone please post the list of games? I can't see any of those links here.

Thanks.

KT

EU III complete
War of the Roses: Kingmaker
Warlock:Master of the Arcane
Leviathan:Warships
Dungeonland
The Showdown effect

Bonus:

Crusader Kings 2
Magicka

edit - I guess Grooveriding beat me to it.

Oakenfold

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Server must be getting hammered, I normally get my keys immediately after paying via paypal.
Anyone having issues getting their keys after payment?

Last edited:

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Thanks for posting the list guys. I don't really see much of interest there unfortunately.

KT

Last edited:

el-Capitan

Apr 24, 2012
Leviathan was such a disappointment. I bought it on a sale for $2-3, but I am still pissed off.

Feneant2

Golden Member
May 26, 2004
I'm in for the cheap one- 125$ is too much.

Been waiting to buy Warlock and doesn't Crusader Kings 2 have the nice Game of Thrones mod? Or am I thinking of another game.

Either way, I will give them my money- I'll buy pretty much any bundle of games at this price.

desura

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2013
I already have most of those games, but for the low enough price it's another copy to give to a friend of War of the Roses (hugely overlooked game)

Tarvaln

Apr 28, 2004
BTW, "Magicka and Crusader Kings 2 Steam Key:" It's one key for both games. Steam will not give you a giftable copy if you already own one or both games.

I think that is silly.

Also, You get "War of the Roses: Kingmaker" which is an expansion to "War of the Roses". You DO NOT get "War of the Roses". You will have to buy that on your own if you don't own it.

I've supported many Humble Bundles and this is the first one that I got a game I could not play due to the fact I didn't own another game. I don't think this was done intentionally on Humble's part. It's just kinda crappy. I don't see why it couldn't have been added to the bundle.

Last edited:

voodoo7817

Oct 22, 2006
BTW, "Magicka and Crusader Kings 2 Steam Key:" It's one key for both games. Steam will not give you a giftable copy if you already own one or both games.

I think that is silly.

Also, You get "War of the Roses: Kingmaker" which is an expansion to "War of the Roses". You DO NOT get "War of the Roses". You will have to buy that on your own if you don't own it.

I've supported many Humble Bundles and this is the first one that I got a game I could not play due to the fact I didn't own another game. I don't think this was done intentionally on Humble's part. It's just kinda crappy. I don't see why it couldn't have been added to the bundle.

I'm not sure this bundle is for me either, but I do believe "War of the Roses" is actually Free-to-Play.

Is Europa any good? Worth playing it over playing another round of Civ5 or Empire:TW? What about Warlock? I like turned-based games but I also like to only play good games if I can.

Baptismbyfire

Oct 7, 2010
I'm not sure this bundle is for me either, but I do believe "War of the Roses" is actually Free-to-Play.

Is Europa any good? Worth playing it over playing another round of Civ5 or Empire:TW? What about Warlock? I like turned-based games but I also like to only play good games if I can.

No reason to play Europa 3 when Europa 4 just came out, and is getting rave reviews. However, it is much different from Civ series or Total War series.