Humble August - not the strongest month

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
- Vampyr (which, of course, I bought a month or two ago)
- Hello Neighbor
- Wargroove
- Call of Cthulu
- Little Big Workshop
- Genesis: Alpha One (generic game name for the day)
- Automachef
- Through the darkest of times
- American Fugitive
- The Coma 2
- We were here together
- A case of distrust

However, this month Premium and Classic get all the games.

I don't know most of these games. The one I do more, I had bought.

Reactions: paperfist

OCNewbie

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2000
One of the Hello Neighbor games was a freebie through the Epic Store not too long ago too.

EXCellR8

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2010
I was really hoping the new Call of Cthulhu was going to be at least ok... but it was really quite unremarkable.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Fortunately, I don't own Vampyr, which makes this an okay month for me. Although, I'm not too sure what else I'd really prefer. I'll likely grab Automachef and Little Big Workshop. I originally thought We Were Here Together was online co-op only, but I did a quick search, and apparently, it supports local co-op too. So, I might grab that one as well!

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
Anyone play that Hello Neighbor game? It looks hella fun, but multiplayer only.

I've had my eye on Little Big Workshop, though I imagine after a while it will get pretty repetitive.

Thanks for the heads up!

local

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2011
There hasn't been anything really good for a few months now. I paused July as I already had all the good ones. The only reason I am keeping it is the grandfathered subscription.

Ranulf

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
So Humble Bundle is no long donate what you want to unlock games and instead you have to have a monthly subscription?

No, it has both and has had both for years. The monthly plan changed last year from $12/month to $20/month for the most games but now also offers cheaper monthly options.