hp chat support

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
i doing hp chat support for a notebook pc. the person is replying to me like once every 5-8 minutes. wtf??

i have to take a dump. i think i'm going to let her sit there while i go take my dump.
stupid hp idiots.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Zolty
What's the problem?

its a tablet pc and the stylus is not accurate. when i try to calibrate it, it says to touch the crosshair. well i get about an inch away from the screen and it goes to the next step. i can't get an accurate calibration. also, when i move the stylus over the desktop, its like i'm holding down the left mouse button and its trying to do a multiple select (you know where you get the square outline)

Fraggable

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2005
but text chat is so fun. You can say anything to them and they have to act like they know what you're talking about. You should have told them you had to go poo.

If you really need something done though you should call. You'll never get anywhere with chat.

Wapp

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Fraggable
but text chat is so fun. You can say anything to them and they have to act like they know what you're talking about. You should have told them you had to go poo.

If you really need something done though you should call. You'll never get anywhere with chat.

I prefer chatting with Dell than calling them...

Fraggable

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Wapp
Originally posted by: Fraggable

I prefer chatting with Dell than calling them...

In some cases it's ok, like if you have 2 hours to kill anyway. But if you need something done don't waste your time on it.

If you don't have a Dell Premier support account then yes, I guess chat might be faster and more legible than calling.