Howard Stern: What's your ghey song?

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
This morning they had a little piece where everyone picked a "ghey" song that they liked, secretly, then everyone had to guess whose song it was.

Anyways...

What's your ghey song?

Mine would have to be Faith Hill - Breathe. :D

Asharus

Oct 6, 2001
What was Howard's ghey song? Was it the Aiken one? I was on the phone and missed the whole bit.

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
I think Howard's was Shania Twain song, I don't know country too well though... so I might be wrong.

EDIT: It was the I am Beautiful by Christina Aguliera

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Asharus
What was Howard's ghey song? Was it the Aiken one? I was on the phone and missed the whole bit.

Howard's song was "Beautiful" by Christina Aguliera, not Shania Twain.

Asharus

Oct 6, 2001
Originally posted by: BostonRedSox

Ah, that's right. My girlfriend was on the phone whining about something at the time, but a long commercial break followed so I didn't mind too much.

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
Originally posted by: BostonRedSox

Ah yes... you're right. What was the Shania Twain song? Maybe I was just being dilirious...

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I like Sheryl Crow's "First Cut is the Deepest" and that one Sarah McClahclhalhlanin (or however you spell it, damn irish) song where she's in the bathtub covering her boobs with her arm.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Backstreet Boys "I Want it That Way." Even better was a Flash version I found on the web called "I Want a Fat Babe." Wish I could find that again...

IcePhoenix

Dec 22, 2001
Originally posted by: PanzerIV
Backstreet Boys "I Want it That Way." Even better was a Flash version I found on the web called "I Want a Fat Babe." Wish I could find that again...

One of my favorites too.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: IcePhoenix

One of my favorites too.

Way to go IcePhoenix. ;) I never put the effort in to find it and now I don't have to!

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Buttzilla
hahaha that was so funny. who was the hansons?

Benji... but Howard got all pissed because he knew he was lying. All though, I must admit, Mmm-Bop is pretty good. :)

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: BatmanNate
I listen to the Smiths sometimes.

That's not ghey. Its just depressing.

<-- Morrissey playing 5 night next month in my town:D:D

IcePhoenix

Dec 22, 2001
Originally posted by: IcePhoenix

One of my favorites too.

Way to go IcePhoenix. ;) I never put the effort in to find it and now I don't have to!

I was at work. Obviously I was very busy :D :beer: