How would YOU have executed Saddam?

Gigantopithecus

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2004
I think the method of execution says a lot politically. What type of message would you want to send to the rest of the world?

I went with keelhauling because I'm feeling a bit piraty at the moment.

As an aside, I don't think he'll become a martyr, 'cause really, who wants to be known as a Saddamite?

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
i would have sentenced him to clean all the toilets in every subway station in new york, that would have killed him.

imported_Lothar

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2006
Originally posted by: loki8481
I do not condone murder, period, even of Saddam Hussein.

:thumbsup:
All those things are a waste of equipment. Forced manual labor is the way to go.

Force him to carry cement blocks one by one and rebuild buildings in Iraq for the rest of his life or something.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Hanging. Because it's the method of execution for criminals, and that's exactly what he was.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Hanging is the traditional method of execution for criminals, especially thieves, so this method was most appropriate.

And as murder is by definition the unlawful killing of another person, legal execution in accordance with an order from a court of law cannot be murder.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Robor
Originally posted by: dahunan
with mr bush swinging right next to him?

That's probably not going to go over well...

America is loved the world over for her Freedom Of Speech ;) something that definitely needs to be protected.

OFFascist

Jun 10, 2002
Originally posted by: yllus
Hanging. Because it's the method of execution for criminals, and that's exactly what he was.

I concur, I think the hanging was appropriate. After WWII those convicted of warcrimes were hung.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Robor
with mr bush swinging right next to him?

That's probably not going to go over well...

America is loved the world over for her Freedom Of Speech ;) something that definitely needs to be protected.
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.