How to set a 1050TI video card to 24P (progressive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwnrwnn7

Oct 4, 2017
How to set a 1050TI video card to 24P (progressive)

i have video card 1050TI

The video card driver has a choice of data rate from 23 Hz to 60 Hz
But can't you aim for 24 Hz progressive like in AMD?

The film looks bad and pictures look like the movie from the 1920s
After each image, there is a space that destroys viewing

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
I think you just set the refresh to 23 Hz. There are a couple of solutions in this thread.

rwnrwnn7

Oct 4, 2017
I think you just set the refresh to 23 Hz. There are a couple of solutions in this thread.

Don't understand your answer ?
I tried to change the NVIDIA to - 24 HZ
but this is not 24 p Progressive ( It is a 24 Hz that separates every image and gives a bad experience )

And I have a Samsung screen 65" TV

i have 4K tv
you give me parameters for the 1080P screen i have 4K

Last edited:

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Don't understand your answer ?
I tried to change the NVIDIA to - 24 HZ
but this is not 24 p Progressive ( It is a 24 Hz that separates every image and gives a bad experience )

i have 4K tv
you give me parameters for the 1080P screen not 4K

Refresh rates have nothing to do with resolution. Set your resolution first, then specify a custom refresh rate if the video card doesn't set it correctly automatically (it should) when you play back a video.

rwnrwnn7

Oct 4, 2017
Yes he does ( Refresh rates have to do with resolution )
Nothing is automatically done well

If it had been done "right" automatically I wouldn't be here

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Yes he does ( Refresh rates have to do with resolution )
Nothing is automatically done well

If it had been done "right" automatically I wouldn't be here

Resolution has to do with the number of pixels in the display. Refresh rate is at what frequency those pixels refresh themselves. Typical refresh rates for a display are 60 Hz or 120 Hz, which means those pixels are capable of refreshing 60 or 120 times per second, regardless of the number of pixels/resolution.

For films, a 60 Hz display will perform 3:2 pulldown to sync the framerate with the display. Since 120Hz is evenly divisible by 24 Hz, there's no need for 3:2 pulldown and you get 5 refreshes for every frame of video displayed at 24 Hz. Most video playback software will detect what your monitor's display is and do the correct thing to get flicker free playback at 24 Hz for video. If they don't, you could force the display to a multiple of 24 (or 23 since nVidia takes 23 to be 23.976 Hz in their software) to get a flicker free playback.

rwnrwnn7

Oct 4, 2017
Everything you write about theories is not related to the progressive method of Nvidia !

NVIDIA cannot make out real P progressive only " on and off "
Because the card informant may be wrong so I asked for the right numbers

Please stop sending me stories about unrelated theories " Stories you find online "

If you want to receive FREE technical help from
our users here, drop the rudeness and bad attitude.

You appear to do this in just about every thread you
post here. If you are unwilling/unable to do this,
pay the vendor for technical assistance instead.

AT Mod Usandthem

Last edited by a moderator:

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Everything you write about theories is not related to the progressive method of Nvidia !

NVIDIA cannot make out real P progressive only " on and off "
Because the card informant may be wrong so I asked for the right numbers

Please stop sending me stories about unrelated theories " Stories you find online "

Ok, best of luck finding a solution to your problem.

Golgatha

Lifer
Jul 18, 2003
Nice to see you register in a few names!
Deletes messages that demonstrate a lack of understanding

I have one registered account. The same one I've had for over 20 years on these forums (2003 was when they changed message board systems). I also have over 11,000 informative, grammatically and technically correct, and helpful posts, of which none have ever triggered a warning from a mod in over 20 years. I also am ranked #127 out of 68,401 users on Heatware with a perfect feedback record primarily received as a trader with roughly 300 other forum members in the Anandtech FS/FT forums.

You on the other hand seem to be deaf to technically sound help, are rude to people who are trying to help you, are insulting my integrity by spouting off demonstrably (hint: there are forums logs and the post will straight up tell you in the details if it has been edited for everyone here to see) false claims of editing or deleting posts, and now have a warning from a moderator; all with less than 54 posts. So here's the deal, I'm going to toggle the ignore setting for your posts going forward, and you'll never need to worry about receiving help from me ever again. Your loss and my time not ever wasted by you again, so my gain. Good day and I sincerely hope you fix your horrible attitude going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: VirtualLarry

rwnrwnn7

Oct 4, 2017
I have one registered account. The same one I've had for over 20 years on these forums (2003 was when they changed message board systems). I also have over 11,000 informative, grammatically and technically correct, and helpful posts, of which none have ever triggered a warning from a mod in over 20 years. I also am ranked #127 out of 68,401 users on Heatware with a perfect feedback record primarily received as a trader with roughly 300 other forum members in the Anandtech FS/FT forums.

You on the other hand seem to be deaf to technically sound help, are rude to people who are trying to help you, are insulting my integrity by spouting off demonstrably (hint: there are forums logs and the post will straight up tell you in the details if it has been edited for everyone here to see) false claims of editing or deleting posts, and now have a warning from a moderator; all with less than 54 posts. So here's the deal, I'm going to toggle the ignore setting for your posts going forward, and you'll never need to worry about receiving help from me ever again. Your loss and my time not ever wasted by you again, so my gain. Good day and I sincerely hope you fix your horrible attitude going forward.

Another wrong and wrong answer
You answer yourself and do not realize that you are writing to the point!

You write to me thay you not come back / And don't answer me
You keep writing nonsense again
And then change your name to manager and threaten me ?

Missing people with problems? I don't get along with you and yet you keep coming back
And writes me crap endlessly

Moderator call-outs are not allowed. If you
have issues or concerns about moderation,
you create a thread in moderator discussions.
You do not do it here.

Also I warned you about continuing the rudeness
and insults, and you did not listen.
Thread locked.

AT Mod Usandthem

Last edited by a moderator:

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001

Does your TV do "BFI" - "Black Frame Insertion"? Try disabling in options, on your TV, not the PC.

Edit: And try to have a little (or a lot) of respect for your fellow forum members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.