How to Limit a game to Single Screen in Eyefinity Setup

adnank77

Jul 7, 2013
So I've got "Rayman Legends" game on the PC .. I don't like it on full eyefinity resolution as it's not designed for that and cut-scenes look just awful.

But when I set it to single screen resolution (2560x1440), I get three copies of the game on three screens !! I don't want this .. I want a way to have the game on center screen while the other two go to black mode (just like Rayman Origins used to work).

I'm using the 13.10 BETA Drivers .. rest of setup details are in my signature ..

KingFatty

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2010
As a work-around, you could always use the hotkey combination of win+p to quickly toggle to the single-display mode while you play the game.

But please keep us posted if you can find a solution that actually solves the problem and isn't just a work-around. Perhaps it could be an issue with the beta drivers, who knows?

gorobei

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2007
assuming the ccc hasnt changed too much....

create presets, one for your eyefinty 3 panel setting and one for a single monitor setup. you can then just click the preset to go quickly into your preferred gaming mode. you can also set the side monitors to just be simple extended desktop instead of a span.