How to get into BF Bad Company 2?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 13, 2009
I love both COD and Battlefield. I could never understand people that hate on one series over the other. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. That said I am super hyped for BF3 this year. MW3 I will probably pick up later on sale.

I could have written those exact same words myself. lol

Anyway, I've pre-ordered BF3 and I have NEVER pre-ordered a game before.

Last edited:

GoStumpy

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2011
New use for the phrase "How to get into BF: Bad Company 2":

loaderror.jpg

Game freezes when I try to close it, need to end task in task manager... and then this happened when I try to re-open it... And now it freezes every time I try to open it. :( Not cool considering everything is brand friggin new

Last edited:

StormSide

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
New use for the phrase "How to get into BF: Bad Company 2":

loaderror.jpg

Game freezes when I try to close it, need to end task in task manager... and then this happened when I try to re-open it... And now it freezes every time I try to open it. :( Not cool considering everything is brand friggin new

Happens to me sometimes. Try running steam 1st then load up BC2

GoStumpy

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2011
Yeah, restarted the computer, works fine now... Pissed me off considering brand new copy of Win7, brand new game, brand new computer, and this shit happens?? Makes me want to shoot things! Wait a second........ :colbert: