How to break off someone else's wedding?

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000

<< Welcome to Dumpsville. Population - You! >>

damn you for stealing my quote!

try: ps im gay hehehe

*kat. <-- heheheeeee

loogie

Banned
Oct 18, 1999
If this has anything to do with your sister's wedding, I think you should let her make her own mistakes, if it is, in fact, a mistake.

Scrapster

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2000
You can sleep with the bride, that will for sure break off the wedding.

It's my sisters wedding.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
If it's your sister's wedding, as loogie said, my suggestion probably wouldn't work.

But Bobby Ribs' most probably would! :Q

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
How come, is the guy a total jerk? Maybe you should have a long talk with your sister dude

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
<< This actually is true - it was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it. This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University.It was a large wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding, at the reception, the groom got up on stage at the microphone to talk to the crowd. He said that he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and groom's families for coming and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a fabulous reception. To thank everyone for coming and bringing gifts and everything, he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift from just him. So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair was a manila envelope, including the wedding party. He said that this was his gift to everyone, and told everyone to open the envelopes.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 picture of his best man having sex with the bride. He had gotten suspicious of the two of them and hired a private detective to trail them weeks prior to the wedding. After he stood there and watched the people's reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, &quot;F--- you!&quot;. He turned to his bride and said,&quot;F--- you!&quot;, and then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, &quot;I'm out of here.&quot; He had the marriage annulled first thing that Monday morning.

While most of us would have broken off the engagement immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with it anyway, as if nothing was wrong. His revenge: Making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for 300 guests for a wedding and reception. Letting everyone know exactly what did happen. And best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of all of their friends and their entire families. This guy has balls the size of church bells.

Do you think we might see one of those MasterCard &quot;Priceless&quot; commercials out of this?

Elegant wedding for 300 family and guest... $32,000
Photographers for the wedding... $3,000
Nonrefundable Deluxe Honeymoon accommodations Maui for 2 weeks...$8,500

The look on everyone's faces after seeing a photo of the Bride and Best Man having sex... Priceless >>>

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

<< << This actually is true >>

Sorry Xerox, it's actually fake. I have seen reports of it on several Urban Legends web sites.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< << << This actually is true >>

Sorry Xerox, it's actually fake. I have seen reports of it on several Urban Legends web sites.
>>

Sorry, just did a cut and paste from an E-mail.

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
well, atleast now I know what to do if I ever suspect my fiancee of cheating. . .

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
Do you have a problem with your sister getting married in general, or is there a speciific issue which is causing your reaction?

Usul

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2000
Yes, you have a problem with her marrying ( hope not, otherwise you should get over it) or with the guy?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
That's called meddling where you don't belong and will make you more enemies than friends. ;)

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
scrapster, I'd tell ya to hire me, but I have no offices in washington state. but man, just check for a little dirt on the guy.