How terrible is beerfest?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: MazerRackham
Anyone see Crank yet? Not sure if I'm going to see Beerfest or Crank tonight. Both look like just what I need right now :)

:thumbsdown:

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
it got panned last week by roeper and the hot guest critic chick. basically they thought it was like a snl skit stretched for way too long.

Apr 17, 2005
i saw it and it was much better than expected. The previews made it look really cheesy but it was good. I want to see LMS next, i've heard its great. Anyone see crank. I hope its not a transporter wannabe cause that was a terrible movie

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
i saw it and it was much better than expected. The previews made it look really cheesy but it was good. I want to see LMS next, i've heard its great. Anyone see crank. I hope its not a transporter wannabe cause that was a terrible movie

But no one has said what makes it "good". Be the first to tell us!

ed0ggyd0gg

Aug 30, 2006
Honestly, it looks pretty funny from the previews, and judging by the responses on this thread, I think it's fair to say that I'll go check it out.