How often do other people see you when you're at work?

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
I just got back from lunch and well, we went to costco. That means I had a lot, for cheap. Slice of pizza, polish sausage, berry shake, ice cream bar and part of a churro. That means I'm sitting here in my office task chair and well, that button just went and undone itself, I swear. I had nothing to do with it.

After sitting around for 10 minutes, I decide that maybe its best if I button back up and post something about it on ATOT.

So, how about it? Not counting when I get up and wander about and go to the water cooler or something, I probably see people at my desk like 3-4 times a day.

HN

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2001
jeezus, throw in a chicken bake and you pretty much sampled the whole menu :Q

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: HN
jeezus, throw in a chicken bake and you pretty much sampled the whole menu :Q

No. Gonna need that chicken bake, chicken salad as well as the mocha smoothie.

I can't do that. I've tried, trust me.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
gdamn and people complain about MickeyDs menu. Though I bet it all tasted awesome.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: neutralizer
Sampling in Costco is pretty much lunch.

Funny you should say that. One of the girls finished before us and went to have a smoke. Another of the girls was looking at the line, seeing if it was worth her going back for her own churro. Being a betting man that I am, I wagered a churro that she couldn't go inside and get 3 samples in the time it took the other girl to finish her smoke.

Well, off she went. I sat there, nursing my soda as imagined a mid-20's girl in a business suit running through costco snapping up sample cups.

Suffice to say she lost, and now owes me a churro next time we go.