how much more of this can we as a society take?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
That is impossible.

The appeal process for the death penalty was defined by the Supreme Court. To "reduce the time limit on appeals" would take an amendment to the constitution that is politically not viable.

If they can pass a waiting period to buy a firearm I don't think there's a problem passing a shorter waiting period for an appeal.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
http://kfor.com/2013/07/30/police-release-surveillance-photos-from-store-clerk-murder/

These scumbags day in and day out mug/rob/kill innocent hard-working people for a few bucks instead of of putting in a honest day of labor like everyone else. That POS looks like he's more than physically capable of overturning a tractor on his own and yet does not have the decency to do something useful for himself or the society.

How much more of this can we as a society take?

Are we talking about the blacks? :hmm:

I need clarification on this.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
How many guards are killed or injured and how many other inmates are murdered, raped, knifed or assaulted while a murderer is serving their time? or are you so stupid that you think their life of crime ends at the prison gates?

I dunno. The assertions are yours, so you need to back them up.

How many? Tell us.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
With advanced surveillance technology and Mission Impossible "brain bombs" just about every crime can be stopped in its tracks with zero collateral damage.

Society just needs to be able to keep it together until we can get to that level of technology and then the world will be permanently safe.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Google it yourself, i'm not your researcher.

And he isn't your researcher either.

Perhaps if you didn't lie so much or tell so many half truths or cry wolf so much, people wouldn't have to have you source your claims.

But alas, you do all of those things and hence, nobody believes a fucking word you say.

Binarycow

Golden Member
Jan 10, 2010
Are we talking about the blacks? :hmm:

I need clarification on this.

I am talking about the armed thugs that tend to be found in medium to large size cities. All muscles, no brain, extremely violent and have no respect for themselves or other human beings. The kind that you see on your local nightly news.
If you want to put a race or races to them just turn on the news and check them out yourself. I hate their kind no matter what the skin color is.

Binarycow

Golden Member
Jan 10, 2010
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-police-arrest-man-in-convenience-store-killing/article/3868168

just want to update on the story. Looks like the bastard is caught. If that was him, I sincerely hope he will rot in prison first then in hell later.

I would be happier except that South OKC is full of them. It's gotten so bad in the last 15 years that most businesses have moved south out of that crime zone. It is tough to watch places that you loved and frequented now have practically turned into a war zone.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
And he isn't your researcher either.

Perhaps if you didn't lie so much or tell so many half truths or cry wolf so much, people wouldn't have to have you source your claims.

But alas, you do all of those things and hence, nobody believes a fucking word you say.

Are you his butt boy now? You sound like it.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Are you his butt boy now? You sound like it.

Nice bit of denial & deflection all around, with the usual lashing out when busted for talking trash in the first place. Bravo!

You couldn't back up the original assertion if your life depended on it, obviously. But you'll pretend that it's the irrefutable truth, anyway, realizing it to be essential to a flawed argument.

It doesn't have to be true to make a good point, right?