How much have you spent at Newegg

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Originally posted by: Sphexi
Originally posted by: bamacre
Damn, I have spent over $65K at ZZF in the past 2 years. (I get charged tax at the Egg)

Aren't you supposed to pay tax on everything you buy online, depending on the state? Up in VT they charge a use tax, you're on the honor system to report such purchases :)
We've got that in Michigan too. They've got it worded so that I must pay sales tax on all out of state purchases. This would include for instance while traveling, gasoline, a pack of gum, air for my tires. If I purchase a T-shirt or sunglasses while on vacation, yup, taxes again. I must pay sales tax on any purchase, made anywhere. Riiiiiiiight ;)

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
Added up 4 pages of orders since I moved to WI in 2005 (made new account on Newegg).

$8984.86

Man, just checked and my unredeemed Discover Card cashback bonus since I moved is $358.18. :Q

I don't know how much I've ordered on my old account, but I'm sure it was over $100k. Of course that wasn't all for myself.