How much cream and sugar in your coffee?

How much cream and sugar do you put in your coffee?

• None because I am a real man and my stance of dominance is glorious

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • Only a tiny bit. When I open a packet of sugar I throw most of it out because fuck the planet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some but mostly because those little creamer cups make me feel pretty

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Getting close to a double double because I am a wimp. I am also a manlet

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Double double. I actually hate coffee but can't find my caffeine pills

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • How did this coffee get in my sugar?

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
I like black coffee and can't drink what my wife order's because there is too much cream and sugar in it

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I do iced coffee, with milk and two Splenda. I used to do light and sweet (which is something crazy like 4 cream and 4 sugar) until I realized that shit was slowly killing me.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
None, I prefer the taste of un-bastardized coffee. If it cannot stand on its own, I do not drink it.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
If I make it myself, usually none. If the roast is particularly bitter and I've made cold brew, I might add a splash of simple syrup. Even that is rare. I do enjoy using sparkling water when making my cup of cold brew, though.

If I am drinking coffee someone else made, if it is garbage coffee then I will often add sugar and milk.

At coffee shops, I will often order espresso+milk. Usually a flat white but sometimes a cortado or latte.

Will Thatcher

May 23, 2017
unlockerweb.com
It all depends on the coffee, if I make it myself at home, in a pot on the stove, that is the best one ever, and you can actually feel the taste of the coffee and the smell of it covers the entire house.
If it is at a coffee shop, depending on the brand I use milk and mostly never sugar, but it all depends on the brand. I do not like Starbucks coffee, which has nothing to do with actual coffee in my opinion, it is actually more of a desert drink than an actual cup of coffee.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
My wife's uncle was helping me with a building project...he drank unsweet tea and black coffee...at 68 years old (now 73), he's in better shape than a lot of guys in their 50's...

When I started marathon training in 2015, I saw cream/sugar as something I could drop from my diet and now I drink black coffee all the time. I made it a habit and prefer it that way now.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
no sugar. ever. creme, well depends. I usually do milk and it is half milk, half espresso, because the stuff I make can be used to power human flight into space.

...but I'm even weaning myself to black coffee only. Not because I prefer it, but because I am that cheap.

Reactions: Thebobo

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I have recently cut back on my coffee intake. I went from one cappuccino per day to maybe one or two per week.

So, to answer your question, I drink my espresso with some frothed milk, no sugar.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
When i drank coffee it was with 2 cream and 1 sugar, don't drink coffee any longer though.. now I'm a big fan of green tea.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Black is typical. Once in a blue moon I'll make cappuccino with frothed milk and ~1tsp of sugar with fresh ground cinnamon on top. I don't do that so much anymore since my daughter's out doing her own thing. That was our typical dessert after dinner.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
False, cream and sugar can not be in the coffee because it makes it yucky!

Its not about manliness or dominance, its about liking my coffee tasting good and disliking it tasting bad.

Anybody who is manly enough to mix gross things into their coffee and still drink it without complaining is not me.
I am a snowflake, I want my coffee pure and unmolested.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Black.

Double double is kinda the king standard of coffee, so that was the first type I tried. Always liked the smell of coffee, but I did not really like the taste at least not in that format. So thought maybe it's the cream I did not like so went with just 2 sugars. It was better, but still did not taste quite how I liked. For fun, went full black. It's really true that they say it's an aquired taste, as I had maybe like 10 of them and decided I was just not a coffee person.

Switched jobs and that job involves some really early morning shifts, decided to try coffee again. Suddenly I like it now. Long story short, I take mine black. Tried different ways but always go back to black.

I'm now at a point where I drink coffee even at home. Before it was just at work. It's funny though since I would not say I LOVE the taste, but I crave it. That stuff really is a drug. lol. It's great to sit down at the computer and watch videos or code or something, and sip on coffee. When it's too late for coffee, switch to wine.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
0/0

saw some dude @ McD put 7 sugars into a medium coffee and died a little on the inside.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I had a coworker who used to get TWO extra large triple triples at Tim Horton's in the morning. He would chug the first one, like, literally chug it. I don't know how he did that, a fresh coffee from Tim's is freaking hot. Sure the 3 creamers and 3 sugars would cool it down a bit, but still. Then he'd sip on the 2nd one, like any normal person. But he always had that first one to chug, to really give that extra morning kick lol.