How messed up are these t-shirts?

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
I can't tell if this is real but this is pretty sad. Among the shirts you have shirts advocating shooting illegal immigrants, "obama bin laden," and of course classic mccain - palin apparel.

My favorite is this Jesus beats up Allah.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
aawww dont like free speech.

Although I would definitely classify it as hate speech, and as a Christian am ashamed of it, it IS protected.

And I dont see where its a McCain shirt. Nice try though.

ChunkiMunki

Dec 21, 2001
jesus will then thank god for his win, then take jesus as his savior, I don't know what I'm saying.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
I think some of these will make killer vintage items a few years from now. When people start having 2000s parties (like they have 80s parties now with bad music and bad clothes), imagine showing up with this one. You'll be the hit of the show.

bl4ckfl4g

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2007
Originally posted by: blackangst1

Although I would definitely classify it as hate speech, and as a Christian am ashamed of it, it IS protected.

No one in this thread said for these to be banned so why do you up and assume that anyone commenting on them is against free speech?

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002

Noone said anything about not liking free speech.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
So far the two conservative responses have basically been: 1) stop complainng and 2) how dare you try limit free speech.

As others have pointed out, nobody said anything about limiting speech.

The most interesting thing about this site are the pro-McCain / Palin shirts. Clearly, the Republican party is the party for christian-taliban bigot types... For those with poor logical reasoning skills: I'm not saying all Republicans are bigots but I am guessing bigots are more likely to be Republican than Democrat.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: bl4ckfl4g

No one in this thread said for these to be banned so why do you up and assume that anyone commenting on them is against free speech?

I was just commenting sheesh

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: ebaycj

Noone said anything about not liking free speech.

mmkay...it was a comment.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: HomerJS
Obviously free speech and pathetic can exist in the same room.

This isnt anything new. Just like, if I wanted, which I dont, I can call an african american a n***** or a gay person a qu***

Theres a downside to freedom. But the alternative is worse.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Nah. Who'd a thunk it in the context of the site? :confused:

About Us

MetroSpy is America's premier right-wing, attack brand.

Our primary mission is to build and deploy effective retail counter measures against Hollywood leftist wussies, Democrats, liberal college campus girly-men, and the anti-American media conglomerates. Our goals are achieved through the strategic placement of conservative messages on your body, on the street and in yer mamma's house.

Our creative team designs all t-shirts, jackets and caps you see on this site. Many of our creations include edgy, often controversial political slogans.

As a company, we don't believe in needless recycling programs and we don't go out of our way to to use 'Earth-Friendly' materials during our manufacturing processes.
Some of our pre-manufactured raw goods are produced in overseas sweatshops where the workers make only ten cents a day. We're 'OK' with that. At MetroSpy, our most important considerations have to do with our customers. Our customers want value and service for their hard earned money.

If wiping out a few 'new-Delhi-flower-loving-sand-flies' means we can offer our merchandise for a few pennies cheaper, that fly has got to go.

And of course, there's the list of links to their other shirts:

John McCain / Sarah Palin T Shirts
Conservative T Shirts
Republican T Shirts
Pro Military T Shirts / War on Terror
Anti Obama T Shirts
Anti Hillary T Shirts
Anti Democrat T Shirts

Or, as you said... Nice try though. :roll:

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
This is one of the benefits of free speech. Yup, that's right, shirts like these are GOOD. You know why? Because they help identify the complete morons out there without having to do a lot of work. Making or buying these shirts is like stamping "I'm a huge assclown" on your forehead.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004