How many people are having sex RIGHT NOW...

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Well, let's look at it this way. There are six billion people in the world. Counting out children and people otherwise incapable/culturally prohibited from having sex, we have four billion people who have sex on a semi-regular basis. Let's say that on average, a person has sex every four days (a little bit more for married and older people, a little more often for younger and those more slutty souls). So, we have 1,000,000,000 people having sex in a day.

86,400 seconds in a day...

11,574 people having sex every second. (or ~6000 couples, or 5000 couples and a couple hundred threesomes, etc.)

An update/correction from Placer14:

Originally posted by: Placer14
Assuming your 1,000,000,000 figure is fair, you'd still be wrong. Your 11,574 having sex every second is assuming that their sex lasts ONLY a second long. Give most people the benefit of the doubt and assume intercore last AT LEAST a minute. That means every seconde at least 60 people are having sex also assuming that each person waits one second to start sex, no more no less. That would bring your 11,574 to 694, 444. :D

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: aves2k
Not me. :(

Heh, I could've said that too, I guess..

But only because my girlfriend is at her house. Her and her mom went school clothes shopping today. Silly women....

She'll be back tomorrow.

:D

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli
Originally posted by: aves2k
Not me. :(

Heh, I could've said that too, I guess..

But only because my girlfriend is at her house. Her and her mom went school clothes shopping today. Silly women....

She'll be back tomorrow.

:D
yup, i just put lefty away...

Stallion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2000
Well right this minute I'm at work and they frown on self gratification. Now if you had asked yesterday at about 7pm my reply would of been different.:D

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Orsorum
Well, let's look at it this way. There are six billion people in the world. Counting out children and people otherwise incapable/culturally prohibited from having sex, we have four billion people who have sex on a semi-regular basis. Let's say that on average, a person has sex every four days (a little bit more for married and older people, a little more often for younger and those more slutty souls). So, we have 1,000,000,000 people having sex in a day.

11,574 people having sex every second. (or ~6000 couples, or 5000 couples and a couple hundred threesomes, etc.)
Damn... how does one get into the condom-making business ?

Placer14

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2001

Assuming your 1,000,000,000 figure is fair, you'd still be wrong. Your 11,574 having sex every second is assuming that their sex lasts ONLY a second long. Give most people the benefit of the doubt and assume intercore last AT LEAST a minute. That means every seconde at least 60 people are having sex also assuming that each person waits one second to start sex, no more no less. That would bring your 11,574 to 694, 444. :D

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001

I stand corrected.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001

Bah, 1 minute sex... what a waste of a condom. Those things aren't cheap to make you know !

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: cavemanmoron
well if i was having sex i would not be posting on ATOT,at the same time, ;)

LOL
:confused: DOH!Doh!

Could be! You never know!

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Koing
Originally posted by: cavemanmoron
well if i was having sex i would not be posting on ATOT,at the same time, ;)

LOL
:confused: DOH!Doh!

Could be! You never know!

Well none of the women i have been involved with would want me to be,
"mutlitasking"except with them!
:p ;)

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
First thing I thought of when I saw this thread was this song:

People Are Still Having Sex by: LaTour

Have you noticed that people are still having sex
All the denouncement had absolutely no effect
Parents and counselors constantly scorn them
But people are still having sex
And nothing seems to stop them

Do you realise that people are still having sex
Theyve been told not to, perhaps they are perplexed
When you see them holding hands
Theyre making future plans
To engage in the activity
Do you understand me

People are still having sex
Lust keeps on lurking
Nothing makes them stop
This aids things not working
Its been going on for quite a while
Perhaps its quite fashionable
It hasnt gone out of style

Its a fact that people are still having sex
Its rather obvious its just what one expects
The evidence is all around that everyone in town
Has had it at one time or other in thier life
At this very moment people are still having sex
In a downtown condo or street in the projects
Although you cant see them or hear their breathing sounds
Someone in this world is having sex right now

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: MustangSVT
its easy.

total population - ppl that are not having sex = ppl having sex :D

Well, people not having sex...

Children (except Russia and wherever Roman Polanski is) + the male population of ATOT + all the nuns and monks in the world.