How many peeps met their gf/bf/so on ATOT, WoW, EVE, etc.?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Originally posted by: Farang
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Damn...and I thought I was a geek. My wife to be and I didn't meet in some virtual world. We don't belong to the same guild. I did not have to obtain the Staff of Entry (+4 spread limbs power crystal) before meaningful interaction took place.

You people are just sad. Get out more often, mm'kay?

What the hell difference does it make to you where people meet?

Give yourself a pat on the back there champ, you didn't meet your girlfriend on the internet. Such a rare accomplishment I can see why you'd gloat about it.

And no I don't use the internet to find women.

Nope; your mom does it for you. WWYBYWB? SecondThird account much? :roll:

Wow, and you're the one that use to complain about dating women that weren't in your generation?

haduken

Nov 17, 2004
My ex-gf started dating my raid leader shortly after I quit WoW. They've been at it for almost a year.

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
there was a couple on SWg's Bria server who actually got married and have a kid now

L

Lola

Not us but we both post on here and have been since we started dating... however, every major milestone in our lives we have shared with ATOT.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
When I played Ultima Online way back when I was this guild which had a guy and gal who were married (they met 'normally' outside of UO). The gal though became interested in another member of the guild and before long she split up with her husband and moved in with this new guy she met online. The relationship didn't last though because that guy complained that all she did was sit on her ass playing UO all day and didnt do anything which led to fighitng. OH she had two kids, too. Ugh what a nightmare that was. It all developed over the course of 2 years