How many of you like Dave Matthews?

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Just wondering how many of you out there like Dave Matthews (Band). Personally they're one of my favorite bands ever and I certainly consider them one of the top 5 bands in the last decade.

Any other fans out there?

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I like them alot. They are not one of my favorites, but I find them very talented. ;)

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Great band, but I recently noticed that they recycle a lot of their songs on their albums.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
I bought my son two front row seats for the Orlando concert tomorrow night. He loves them. I've never heard him. He's a folk singer, right?

Mattster

Nov 5, 1999
I just saw him in concert for the 5th year in a row here in Raleigh, NC. Good show as usual, but a lot of people that were there did not know that he would be playing new songs off of the forthcoming album. I heard boo's and a lot of people just started talking and not even listening to the music. To those people:

You are suck!!!

Other than that, the show was good, but not as good as years past, due to a few people who wouldn't shut the hell up around me! :| And the parking was horrible! We got there right after the gates open, and got in no problem! Leaving was a nightmare, we sat in the parking lot for an hour!!!

Just my .02 :)

P.S. -- It helped that I was able to get some of the new songs from a concert earlier this summer in mp3 format, so I knew them!! ;)

kantonburg

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Great band and great music. Tim Reynolds is awsome on guitar.

Their new album is due out next month I believe. It's actually all new stuff too :D

He lives about 45-50 minutes from me :)

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Konichiwa: My son and his date loved the concert on Wednesday here in Orlando. I listened to a cd of his music and it isn't my style.

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
They are Total SUCK,,,,,,,,,,,, oh I thought this was a boy band thread for a sec...:) Are you kidding! They are easily the most talented band on the music scene right now and have been for a while.
D

robp

Oct 9, 1999
DMB is my favourite band. I listen to them for hours on end (listening right now to "Long Black Vail"). Every part of the band is incredible, the singing, the lyrics, the instrunments. I need to see them in concert!

What are your favourite songs? Mine is
Typical Situation, but I also really like Ant's Marching.