how many of you have red cars?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Frenchie

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 22, 1999
Had a metallic burgundy Pontiac Grand Am GT, never got pulled over.

Now have a Cayenne Red Saab, also havent been pulled over.

Cant say the same thing for my white, silver, or black Mustangs.

Stallion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2000
I have a red car and I have got numerous tickets in it. The most was 4 with in a 6 month span. two of those were with in a week of one another.

But I haven't had any in it for over 6 years. That is probably in account that I only drive it about 100 miles a year. :(

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Stallion
I have a red car and I have got numerous tickets in it. The most was 4 with in a 6 month span. two of those were with in a week of one another.

But I haven't had any in it for over 6 years. That is probably in account that I only drive it about 100 miles a year. :(

:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q:Q

I am drooling all over my keyboard... :Q:Q:Q

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Red Mustang GT here, and yes, it's a cop magnet. Of course, my exhaust is loud too..

Funny story, I got pulled over one day by a cop after I went around this corner. I asked him why he was pulling me over and he says.. "Why!?! I pulled you over because you went around that corner like Mario Andretti!" LOL. I almost broke out laughing...hehe.

I actually only got a warning because I saw him coming and pulled over long before he got to me. :)