How many men here love putting on lotion?

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
I LOVE putting on lotion on my arms and legs, so silky smooth. I have dry skin btw. And I like buying the really fresh smelling lotions like winter breeze pine or peachy cream dream, etc.

My first experience was when I bought it on accident. I thought it was normal, but it smelt sooooooooooo good, the fragrance was exhilarating and I liked it. So then on I like buying the fruit lotions. Getting a good whiff time to time is a gentle reminder of nature.

Is it weird that I like to smell good? My roommates think I am a freak of nature. Please advise.

royaldank

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2001
I hate lotion and avoid it at all costs. It's been several years since any lotion of any kind has touched my body.

Sex Smurf

Golden Member
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Passions
I LOVE putting on lotion on my arms and legs, so silky smooth. I have dry skin btw. And I like buying the really fresh smelling lotions like winter breeze pine or peachy cream dream, etc.

Is it weird that I like to smell good? My roommates think I am a freak of nature. Please advise.

silky smooth? do you also shave off your body hair?

you're just a metrosexual, thats all.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
I believe that lotion, applied often enough, aversely affects your skins natural ability to produce it's own moisture. Therefore, applying lotion to your skin actually causes your skin to stay dry unless you have said lotion applied.

In other news, you are teh woman.

Lorax

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2000
i have dry skin so the alternative is cracked skin and bleeding. more lotion, please.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
No I hate it because when I put it on my legs it's because my dry skin is driving me crazy. Fortunately I only have to do it when it gets real cold and dry. I never had to deal with it in CA but here in MA it bothers me much of the winter.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Passions

Lemme guess, you lost your testicles in some sort of horrible accident?

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: SampSon
My hands need lotion in the winter, but I hate the feeling of it on my skin.

Same here. It's probably because I tend to wash my hands quite a bit and the soap dries them out, or something.

LASTGUY2GETPS2

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2004
I use lotion occationally on the elbows, when i'm not licking them, but that's about it....NEVER anywhere else...

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
I only use lotion (sunblock) if I'm going to be out in the sun for a long time. Other than that, no thanks, I hate that greasy, slimy sh!t.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Very rarely...only if my skin gets really, really dry. Then it just makes me feel oogy all-over until it soaks in. *shudder*

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I hate putting on lotion of any sort.

Agreed. I don't even put on hand lotion until my skin gets so cracked that its bleeding...*shudder* I just hate that sensation.