How many Americans deaths will Trump be directly responsible for due to COVID-45

Page 232 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How many American will die due COVID-19 due to Trumps incompetence/indiference?

• 1,000,000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I saw Trump talk about a capital gains tax deferral as well. Talk about a giant clusterf***.
I'm not sure you could have a worse idea...

yea another unpopular idea

A deferral isn’t worth much anyway.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Mark Meadows is truly one of the biggest fucking useless dunces put upon the earth.

What a joke! Republicans can’t supports masks and scientific anti-coronavirus actions because the democrats support those, and Trumps narrative is the democrats are the devil and everything they do is bad. If the republicans ever colluded with the democrats on anything that people cared about, that would demonstrate that democrats are capable of being right. And that cannot be allowed, because if people started assessing democrat and republican positions on their actual merits Republican support would pop like a soap bubble.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
What a joke! Republicans can’t supports masks and scientific anti-coronavirus actions because the democrats support those, and Trumps narrative is the democrats are the devil and everything they do is bad. If the republicans ever colluded with the democrats on anything that people cared about, that would demonstrate that democrats are capable of being right. And that cannot be allowed, because if people started assessing democrat and republican positions on their actual merits Republican support would pop like a soap bubble.
You know Obama could still save America? All he has to do is go public and state "Masks are bullshit they dont work" and "The virus is a common cold" and "Stop the testing already." ... and the next day you would be on your way to recovery.

/SARCASM TAG CAUSE NOT SERIOUS.

Last edited:

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
It would be nice if it were true; but alas i doubt it would work that way. I will make this comment - at least right now (things do change over time) I think the fundamental problem is democrats are true to their beliefs (as individual) and the republicans are true to the party. This of course creates a massive problem when you have someone as incompetent and corrupt as trump because as president he is the party and the republicans have no morals so they have to follow the party. Of course there are individuals in both party that are exceptions but they seem few and far.

You know Obama could still save America? All he has to do is go public and state "Masks are bullshit they dont work" and "The virus is a common cold" and "Stop the testing already." ... and the next day you would be on your way to recovery.

Reactions: cytg111

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
You really have some baggage that you just can't put down of don't you. How many people did he kill due to his utter stupidity. How many life saving measures did he mock. How many times did he lie about well known facts. You're probably still pissed at Lincoln for ending slavery I bet.

Reactions: hal2kilo

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
?? This seems like the wrong response. He is suggesting, I think, that if obama said those things the republicans would do the opposite. Right ?

You really have some baggage that you just can't put down of don't you. How many people did he kill due to his utter stupidity. How many life saving measures did he mock. How many times did he lie about well known facts. You're probably still pissed at Lincoln for ending slavery I bet.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
?? This seems like the wrong response. He is suggesting, I think, that if obama said those things the republicans would do the opposite. Right ?
Well more specifically Trumpity Dumpity. If Obama only knew to reverse psychology him, yeah he wouldn’t have been nice and left a team ready to handle a pandemic.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Yes. The Orange Menace has been shown rather consistently to do the opposite of what Obama has done says or do.

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
An all this bull-shit is because some moron on the white house making clueless decisions; being unwilling to admit he is mistaken or leave it to experts to decide and then party members fulfilling his direction knowing full well people will suffer. The level of brokenness here is huge but it will be the kids who suffer.

Nice Catch 22 in Florida-

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

In reality, New Zealand hasn’t had community spread of the coronavirus in months and has just 23 active cases of the disease, all New Zealanders returning from overseas who are currently in quarantine. Meanwhile, the U.S. has the worst coronavirus outbreak in the world. I guess they are mad because, like most of the world, US citizens are banned from entering due to any sane leadership from Trump and the Republicans.

Just another disinformation campaign combined with sour grapes over disease-ridden Americans being barred from more and more countries. The “health risk” to Americans is that they might find out the truth, which makes the Current Administration look bad. Trump has single-handedly upended the world order that has been in effect for 75 years. It might be decades until the U.S. commands any respect in the world.

As an Irish pundit put it: The U.S. has long been loved, hated, admired and/or respected – but this is the first time that it’s been pitied. It’s not a good feeling.

Last edited:

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
Really we would be so much better if that orange fool would kick the bucket. It might be an insensitive thing to note but i'm not sure we can handle another 4 months of that arse.

In reality, New Zealand hasn’t had community spread of the coronavirus in months and has just 23 active cases of the disease, all New Zealanders returning from overseas who are currently in quarantine. Meanwhile, the U.S. has the worst coronavirus outbreak in the world. I guess they are mad because, like most of the world, US citizens are banned from entering due to any sane leadership from Trump and the Republicans.

Just another disinformation campaign combined with sour grapes over disease-ridden Americans being barred from more and more countries. The “health risk” to Americans is that they might find out the truth, which makes the Current Administration look bad. Trump has single-handedly upended the world order that has been in effect for 75 years. It might be decades until the U.S. commands any respect in the world.

As an Irish pundit put it: The U.S. has long been loved, hated, admired and/or respected – but this is the first time that it’s been pitied. It’s not a good feeling.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Really we would be so much better if that orange fool would kick the bucket. It might be an insensitive thing to note but i'm not sure we can handle another 4 months of that arse.
Someone got agitated enough to help him on his way a few minutes ago. The secret service pushed him off the podium of his daily tantrum, I mean presser. I guess they shot the person outside the WH.

Reactions: zzyzxroad