How long will Warren Jeffs be sentenced to

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How long will jeffs be sentenced for?

• 1 - 10 years

• 10 - 20 years

• 20 - 30 years

• 30 - 40 years

• Life in prison

• No jail, harming children is protected by freedom of religion

Results are only viewable after voting.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
A life sentence. Good riddance, one less predatory cult leader harming innocent kids and families.

Have a nice time in the showers fvckwad, you deserve everything coming your way.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
How is this guy different from the rest of Illigitmate America? Where my wife works the women she works with are mostly unmarried and each child has a different father. How are they any different?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
How is this guy different from the rest of Illigitmate America? Where my wife works the women she works with are mostly unmarried and each child has a different father. How are they any different?

Oh I dunno, the fucking of 12yr olds for starters?? Your wife have any friends with 70-some other co-wives?

I can think of lots of things to call that piece of shit, "illegitimate" ain't one of them. Have you even read ANYTHING about this guy???

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006

If my coworkers were 12 year old girls who were forced to marry into the harem of an old man who raped them... I would look for a new job.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
A life sentence...great guess how much that will cost to keep him fed, free medical, housed, etc.

Should be hard labor, gets paid less than minimum wage and has to live in ghetto conditions and pay for his own housing, food, etc. and castration. That would be a real life sentence.

Last edited:

DucatiMonster696

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2009
Jeffs is just another kind of Libertopian, guys, practicing the religion of his forefathers as it's been done since the 1840's. That has always included the coercion of young girls into sex & marriage at ages uncommon even back then. Back at the Ranch, it's still happening even as his trial goes on.

With "smaller govt staying out of people's lives" there'd be more of it, not less...

And we have a liberal troll post FTL.