How long will it take me ....

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I figure you'll get to about the 3 lb mark and never take another bite for the rest of your life lol

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
What’s up with small Japanese women having a bottomless pit as a stomach?

The majority of the people who win eating contests are not the big fatties you would logically assume. Many are actually normal to skinny ... the claim is that it's easier for skinny folks to E-X-P-A-N-D-!!!

:p

Joey-Chestnut-041.jpg

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
What’s up with small Japanese women having a bottomless pit as a stomach?

I love watching them play boa. They have a whole genre of tv shows for this. I remember watching a travelling eating contest, each day is a different town and different sponsor restaurant and it is elimination for the slowest one. I don't know how they can do it day after day.

Feb 4, 2009
I love watching them play boa. They have a whole genre of tv shows for this. I remember watching a travelling eating contest, each day is a different town and different sponsor restaurant and it is elimination for the slowest one. I don't know how they can do it day after day.
Also what’s up with Japanese people and hot dogs. They seem to really like them.
I know she calls it a sausage and I am sure it’s not exactly an Oscar Mayer but that sure looks like a hot dog to me.
Seen it in other videos too.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Also what’s up with Japanese people and hot dogs. They seem to really like them.
I know she calls it a sausage and I am sure it’s not exactly an Oscar Mayer but that sure looks like a hot dog to me.
Seen it in other videos too.

Meat is expensive there. So that is a sausage to them, even though it is factory cooked.

Last edited: