How Laughably Ignorant Is Trump's Son Uday & Family?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
This laughably and literally ignorant. They don't know what the simple Spanish word "contra" means. FFS, Uday, it's an English cognate!

latinaagainsttrump_copy.jpg

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
yeah but nobody at the rally could read enough spanish to know what the word against in spanish was. This is how dumb they are.

preCRT

Platinum Member
Apr 12, 2000
yeah but nobody at the rally could read enough spanish to know what the word against in spanish was. This is how dumb they are.
Never mind spanish, they probably could barely read the English.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
If she plays her cards right she could be the next token Political Director for Hillary Clinton's campaign! They love tokens!

To expand on what Perknose said: it's a bit rich to claim that the Clinton campaign likes tokens when some of the Trump campaign's biggest gaffes have revolved around tokenism. Drawing attention to the one black man who showed up to a rally when Trump has alienated so many black people that his national support is virtually zero; that staged photo of him eating Mexican food to overcompensate for his contempt for Mexicans; trying to kiss a little black girl who was obviously uncomfortable.

Clinton may not be leading Black Lives Matter protests or marching in Pride parades, but she's a damn sight more sympathetic to minorities' concerns than Trump is.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
Ronald Reagan was a supporter of the Contra cause, why can't Trump support it?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
those girls are so clever!!!
Well, the Trumps set such a low bar, even your basic inanimate objects seem clever in comparison . . . never mind actual non-rapist Hispanics.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I'm surprised they weren't raped and murdered the way your bubble portrays Donald and company.
That picture shows me Trumps hate Latinos less than you hate Trumps.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'm surprised they weren't raped and murdered the way your bubble portrays Donald and company.
That picture shows me Trumps hate Latinos less than you hate Trumps.

It's ok that Perk hates Trump, but the hate is spreading to his entire family. I've seen pictures of Trump with many of his employees and personally know two Latina women who work in his organization. If people could really see who works in his company, they would be shocked at the diversity. There are a lot of reasons to not vote for Trump, but there is also a lot of blind hate, based of false, media driven narratives too.

And Uday? Seriously....wtf!

Reactions: AnonymouseUser

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
It's possible that nobody bothered to look either.

Which really says a lot about the republican base. Just because she is Latina does not mean she is part of the wait staff and it is okay to ignore her and the message she is trying to send.

Feb 16, 2005
It's ok that Perk hates Trump, but the hate is spreading to his entire family. I've seen pictures of Trump with many of his employees and personally know two Latina women who work in his organization. If people could really see who works in his company, they would be shocked at the diversity. There are a lot of reasons to not vote for Trump, but there is also a lot of blind hate, based of false, media driven narratives too.

And Uday? Seriously....wtf!
they deserve the scorn, fvck the drumpf spawnlets. cowardly, trophy hunting, twatwaffles.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
haha: "twatwaffles."

But this confuses me--It makes me want to dislike some form of waffle, and I really like waffles.

?

Feb 16, 2005
haha: "twatwaffles."

But this confuses me--It makes me want to dislike some form of waffle, and I really like waffles.

?
Pretty sure I'm stealing and then mangling some sort of British insult. And I am DEFINITELY not going to google that word while at work :D