How is Newt World Order anti-establishment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Why the **** doesn't Dr. Paul officially represent the anti-establishment?

Gingrich was an insider, he most certainly is establishment. He even supported Nelson Rockefeller and Ford over Reagan in 76 if I'm not mistaken. Despite that you have dickhead Sarah Palin trying to say that Newt World Order represents the anti-establishment. Was she paid by establishment forces to stop Dr. Paul (the anti-establishment)?

Sarah Palin must not be a true conservative if she supports Newt World Order Gingrich as he's just as moderate as Romney. Just because one supports a flat tax does not make one more conservative than liberal. South Carolina isn't conservative either since they voted for Lindsey Graham over Bob Conley and since they no longer support the CSA flag and Calhounite doctrine.

However, that's beyond the point--the reason everyone should support Dr. Paul is because he's the only one who is honest/ethical. When I saw him on a televised debate in 2007 for the first time, I saw how ethical he was and how different he was from everyone else and that drew my support towards him.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
LOL do they give you a template for this stuff over at ronpaul forums?

<Pose a framed question that no one asked>
"Support Ron Paul"
<semi coherent paragraph about loving freedoms concluding with something assine like equating vote for RP to vote for freedom>

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
LOL do they give you a template for this stuff over at ronpaul forums?

<Pose a framed question that no one asked>
"Support Ron Paul"
<semi coherent paragraph about loving freedoms concluding with something assine like equating vote for RP to vote for freedom>

Newt has been taking the anti-establishment angle, so I'd say its a valid thread.

Newt is trying to play off his days as an insider as being an insider outsider. Whatever the FUCK that means lol.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Over 21 years in Congress and Ron Paul is an outsider? Ron Paul spent more time in the House than Newt has. Now he has a kid in the Senate.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Over 21 years in Congress and Ron Paul is an outsider? Ron Paul spent more time in the House than Newt has. Now he has a kid in the Senate.

Hmm, not sure if you understand what the term anti-establishment or outsider means. HMMMM

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Hmm, not sure if you understand what the term anti-establishment or outsider means. HMMMM

You are likely on to something here. Outsider may be a content-free term signifying nothing.

Edit: Maybe the use of the term "outsider" in politics is similar to its use in the art world where outsider art describes art created with little effort by artists of little talent.

Last edited:

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
You are likely on to something here. Outsider may be a content-free term signifying nothing.

For newt it certainly would be. As for Ron Paul, there is plenty of content out there that can show you his anti-establishment and outsider views.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
For newt it certainly would be. As for Ron Paul, there is plenty of content out there that can show you his anti-establishment and outsider views.

So then the definition of outsider from the art world does inform the discussion. As a legislator promoting his ideas and agenda Ron Paul has been less than successful. I suppose failure is victory in the outsider world.

From the Ron Paul wikipedia page:
Of the 620 bills that Paul had sponsored through December 2011, over a period of more than 22 years in Congress, only one had been signed into law — a lifetime success rate of less than 0.3%. The sole measure authored by Paul that was ultimately enacted allowed for a federal customhouse to be sold to a local historic preservation society (H.R. 2121 in 2009).

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
How is Newt World Order anti-establishment?

Current theory is the insiders, the establishment, all want Newt destroyed. As they did to him in 98. Besides, Romney is their boy after selecting him in 2008. So theory goes anyone but Romney and you're anti-establishment.

IonusX

Dec 25, 2011
Don't forget that Snoop Dogg endorses Dr. Paul:)

mmhmm as does many other folks of merit.

newt is an insider. he went the other GD way when he was paid to do so. paul hasnt taken a lobbyist cheque since day 1 of his political career. so if you want president newt's support all folks would need to do is break out a chequebook. that in my eyes makes him a complete write-off as a candidate and the same can be said for santorum, romney not so much but their is other flaws with that monstrosity..

AMERICA IS NOT FOR SALE anyone who thinks different should have their citizenship revoked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.