How in the world is Romney going to defeat Santorum?

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Well we've proven that you're a liar. You calling me a liar is just bullshit. Nothing you could ever say to me would bother me. Because I'm better than you and I know it. You were already the most prolific liar on these boards before you welched. Now you are a lying piece of shit who refuses to make good on a bet that he's clearly lost. If the mods enforced bets, you would be banned already. It's sad that spidey, who doesn't have an exactly good reputation in P&N, had no problems making good on a bet and you won't.
That's the real lesson from this. Sure, everyone already understood Cybr was a lying POS, but many still assumed there was some core of integrity within, some boundary he works within when he isn't intentionally trolling. This episode made it crystal clear that there is not, that he is literally shamelessly dishonest, about anything and everything. He is therefore irrelevant, someone who is completely worthless beyond whatever entertainment value one can draw from mocking his behavior. Nothing he says warrants serious consideration. His posts can be summarily dismissed.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Cybrsage belongs to the Karl Rove school of lying.
If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes truth.

Actually it was the Joseph Goebbels school. He's the one who said "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." I do find it funny that cybrsage seems to think he's right despite all evidence pointing the other way. That no one is on his side, not a single person.

My favorite quote of his so far directed at me is
I know it hurts to be exposed, but pretending it is not true simply makes you appear foolish. Is that what you want, to have everyone point at you and laugh at your obvious foolishness?
Which is just infinitely funny considering that everyone agrees with me and will all agree that cybrsage is the foolish one.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I recommend the belly button link collection choice. It will allow both of you to focus on something soft and easily obtained. You will both calm down and realize that you are simply arguing to make yourselves feel better about your failure to think through the event.

Eventually, most likely after the election when people like you two stop drinking the partisan crazy juice, you will rationally think about it and realize you have been acting the fools. I think you are both smart enough to eventually reach that point. Of course, if Obama loses you might wind up in a sanitarium instead...but you will have to cross that bridge when you come to it - or simply dive off the deep end as you are currently doing.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Says the boy who still plays with My Little Ponies...

Yes, even my most idle entertainment is above you. The fact of MLP:FiM far surpasses your belief of it.

To be pwned by a show for little girls...
LOL.

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Princess Cadence is shamed by being connected to you in any way. Don't you care for her feelings at all? :(

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Princess Cadence is shamed by being connected to you in any way. Don't you care for her feelings at all? :(

Nyu?
5k269u.jpg