How in the world is Romney going to defeat Santorum?

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
You really think that edit showed creativity? Really? :( Come on, you can do better than that. Take a look at my edits, they hold a bit more creativity. They are more fun to read. Yours was just bland.

I know you have it in you, open your mind and allow the creative thoughts the freedom to flow!

Click to learn more.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
We should just let this thread die. We all know cybrsage lost the bet. He KNOWS he lost the bet. We've proven it to him beyond any reasonable doubt. There isn't a single person who thinks cybrsage didn't clearly lose the bet, there's only one person dishonestly claiming he didn't. I vote we request the mods to give him a custom title of "Bet Welcher", and move on. We know we're not gonna get rid of the most dishonest person on these forums anyway. He hasn't been honest in a single post on here, what made ANYONE think he'd make good on a bet.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
In this context, it's probably something similar to Existing Banned Troll.

This. Ex banned troll. 'Leaving' the forums based on this bet will only accomplish a new IP and screen name and a very active 'new' poster...

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
We should just let this thread die. We all know cybrsage lost the bet. He KNOWS he lost the bet. We've proven it to him beyond any reasonable doubt. There isn't a single person who thinks cybrsage didn't clearly lose the bet, there's only one person dishonestly claiming he didn't. I vote we request the mods to give him a custom title of "Bet Welcher", and move on. We know we're not gonna get rid of the most dishonest person on these forums anyway. He hasn't been honest in a single post on here, what made ANYONE think he'd make good on a bet.

At least spidey coughed up the cash when Christine "I'm not a witch" O'Donnell didn't win.

:D

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Another cybrsage bore-fest. Reminds me of me when I was 16 or so. Those were fun times, but the logic was completely self-centered and shallow and of very little use to anyone else.
I escaped rather easily. Cybrsage will not.

Last edited:

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
Its too bad 4chan doesnt target these kind of trolls.

give trolls a bad name cybersage does said yoda

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000

I wish this board's software allowed us to rate posts, because this post certainly deserves a lot of greens.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Oh.. great thread bump.

How will Romney beat Santorum? Well.. What you do is that you have people rig media access to election results and simply lie and tell them you won.

Then people think you won, and start supporting you more than the other guy. Then by the time they figure out the other guy won, they don't care any more because they're dumb.

It's like the war with Iraq when they lied about WMD... nobody cares now. The only people that care enough to point it out are as apathetic as the idiots who either are in denial of being lied to or simply pretend they weren't lied to.

This is how our political process works.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
In this context, it's probably something similar to Existing Banned Troll.

Oh, if that is the case it is a straight up lie. Even the mods have fully vetted me. Too bad they do not actually enforce the no purposeful spread of misinformation rule. There is a lot of grey area there, for someone has to know it is not true, but it has been said plenty of times that I am not a returned banned member or such, so it is just a straight up lie.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

Speaking of dishonest, you are a liar. But you like lying, so being dishonest is something you rather enjoy.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Another cybrsage bore-fest. Reminds me of me when I was 16 or so. Those were fun times, but the logic was completely self-centered and shallow and of very little use to anyone else.
I escaped rather easily. Cybrsage will not.

Says the boy who still plays with My Little Ponies...

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Speaking of dishonest, you are a liar. But you like lying, so being dishonest is something you rather enjoy.

Well we've proven that you're a liar. You calling me a liar is just bullshit. Nothing you could ever say to me would bother me. Because I'm better than you and I know it. You were already the most prolific liar on these boards before you welched. Now you are a lying piece of shit who refuses to make good on a bet that he's clearly lost. If the mods enforced bets, you would be banned already. It's sad that spidey, who doesn't have an exactly good reputation in P&N, had no problems making good on a bet and you won't.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Oh, if that is the case it is a straight up lie. Even the mods have fully vetted me. Too bad they do not actually enforce the no purposeful spread of misinformation rule. There is a lot of grey area there, for someone has to know it is not true, but it has been said plenty of times that I am not a returned banned member or such, so it is just a straight up lie.

If bans are thrown due to strict interpretation of the rules, you'd be among the first to get hit. Don't kid yourself. Everyone knows it.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Well we've proven that you're a liar. You calling me a liar is just bullshit. Nothing you could ever say to me would bother me. Because I'm better than you and I know it. You were already the most prolific liar on these boards before you welched. Now you are a lying piece of shit who refuses to make good on a bet that he's clearly lost. If the mods enforced bets, you would be banned already. It's sad that spidey, who doesn't have an exactly good reputation in P&N, had no problems making good on a bet and you won't.

:D You actually think you are both important AND better than me! You are funny!

Me calling you a liar is me telling the truth about you. I know it hurts to be exposed, but pretending it is not true simply makes you appear foolish. Is that what you want, to have everyone point at you and laugh at your obvious foolishness?

You were not smart enough to understand what I said and are now lying to make yourself feel better...you need to feel important and right, so you lie to do it. It is a sad life you live. You need a hobby, some of us collect belly button lint or the beloved patriot that collects between the toes, you could try that.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
If bans are thrown due to strict interpretation of the rules, you'd be among the first to get hit. Don't kid yourself. Everyone knows it.

Nope, but you are allowed to be wrong, which is good since you often are.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
:D You actually think you are both important AND better than me! You are funny!

Me calling you a liar is me telling the truth about you. I know it hurts to be exposed, but pretending it is not true simply makes you appear foolish. Is that what you want, to have everyone point at you and laugh at your obvious foolishness?

You were not smart enough to understand what I said and are now lying to make yourself feel better...you need to feel important and right, so you lie to do it. It is a sad life you live. You need a hobby, some of us collect belly button lint or the beloved patriot that collects between the toes, you could try that.

Cybrsage belongs to the Karl Rove school of lying.
If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes truth.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Excellent post and idea, I support that completely.