How in the world is Romney going to defeat Santorum?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
You cannot win or lose a contest in which you are not partaking. "as in a contest, race, or game" was even posted by you. Did you lose the republican nomination? Did Obama lose the republican nomination?

Face it, the people who are now all butt hurt were simply not smart enough to see that I would never lose the bet. Faced with this knowledge, they cry and gnash their teeth in impotent frustration at realizing they are not as smart as they think they are. One could say I "lawyered my way out", which explains why the lawyer seems to be the only one who is not dancing about in anger and hatred.

The following questions require honesty on your part, so the rest of us will have to decide for ourselves whether we believe your answers, assuming you answer them directly:

Q: At the time the original bet was made (February; long before Santorum dropped out), did you think, suspect, or believe with certainty that Santorum would drop out of the race?

Q: If the answer to the previous question is "yes, I thought, suspected, or believed with certainty that Santorum would drop out of the race", did you plan on using a technicality to avoid leaving the forum and look forward with delight to all of the posts we've seen in this thread since February?

Q: If the answer to the first question in this post is "no, I didn't think, suspect, or believe with certainty that Santorum would drop out of the race", why are you using a technicality to avoid leaving the forum?

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
The following questions require honesty on your part, so the rest of us will have to decide for ourselves whether we believe your answers, assuming you answer them directly:

Q: At the time the original bet was made (February; long before Santorum dropped out), did you think, suspect, or believe with certainty that Santorum would drop out of the race?

Yes, I did not expect Santorum to stay in the race. He is an extremist, and while extremists get nice showings at certain points, they never make it to the end.

Q: If the answer to the previous question is "yes, I thought, suspected, or believed with certainty that Santorum would drop out of the race", did you plan on using a technicality to avoid leaving the forum and look forward with delight to all of the posts we've seen in this thread since February?

I actually did not expect so many here to be so unintelligent that they could not figure it out on their own. After months of standing firm in what they thought they knew, they now refuse to admit they should have easily seen it from the start. I even dropped many hints from that point until now, but people either are not very bright or they refused to see them due to being so vested in their incorrect position.

In other words, I overestimated the intellect of many in this forum. :(

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Direct deposit of government benefits, yes.

Ah, thanks. What does that have to do with anything here, though? I know you did not type it, but that post appears to have been a randon string of unconnected thoughts.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I find that hard to believe.

Ah, so you did not really ask the question to get an honest answer, you asked the question because you wanted a specific answer and was unhappy you did not get it.

Why ask a question if you do not want the answer?

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Then you also enjoy being wrong. That is good, since you should find joy in what you routinely do. :)

Nope, I enjoy watching trolls like you squirm.
And you seem to be squirming quite a bit in here.

The only thing that makes me sad is that the mods haven't banned you yet, I'm assuming it is because they have bigger fish to fry.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Squrim! LOL Delusional is an apt adjective to describe you.

:D

Banned me for what? For winning the bet? Seriuosly, you need a new hobby, collecting the link from between your toes is making you very boorish.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Squrim! LOL Delusional is an apt adjective to describe you.

:D

Banned me for what? For winning the bet? Seriuosly, you need a new hobby, collecting the link from between your toes is making you very boorish.

It makes a nice complement to your belly button lint collection don't you think?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Yes, you are always correct and I love the way your butt looks in those jeans, cybrsage.

lol I am an uninspiring troll.

You really think that edit showed creativity? Really? :( Come on, you can do better than that. Take a look at my edits, they hold a bit more creativity. They are more fun to read. Yours was just bland.

I know you have it in you, open your mind and allow the creative thoughts the freedom to flow!

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It makes a nice complement to your belly button lint collection don't you think?

It does, we should meet to do some swapping of lint. I found if I do not bathe for a month I get far more lint. I just pretend I am an OWS protestor and it is easy to not bathe for long periods of time. :)

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
It does, we should meet to do some swapping of lint. I found if I do not bathe for a month I get far more lint. I just pretend I am an OWS protestor and it is easy to not bathe for long periods of time. :)

You do that, I prefer not to smell like a dirty hippie.
But hey if Patchouli oil is your thing, be my guest. Just stay over in the corner where I don't have to smell you.:eek:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
You do that, I prefer not to smell like a dirty hippie.
But hey if Patchouli oil is your thing, be my guest. Just stay over in the corner where I don't have to smell you.:eek:

Come on, admit it. You do not change your socks for days in order to increase your toe lint production.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Ah, so you did not really ask the question to get an honest answer, you asked the question because you wanted a specific answer and was unhappy you did not get it.

Why ask a question if you do not want the answer?

No, I just find it hard to believe that you didn't expect so many to be so unintelligent. You have, after all, called many people in many other threads unintelligent or otherwise dim. Claiming that you didn't expect so many to be so unintelligent strikes me as highly dubious.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
No, I just find it hard to believe that you didn't expect so many to be so unintelligent. You have, after all, called many people in many other threads unintelligent or otherwise dim. Claiming that you didn't expect so many to be so unintelligent strikes me as highly dubious.

I am an optimist, what can I say?