How in the world is Romney going to defeat Santorum?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
You are close to a breakthrough in understanding. In politics, not winning is NOT the same as losing. This is not sports, it is very different.

Santorum dropped out of the race, which means he neither won nor lost. This is simply part and parcel to politics. They setup the rules for themselves in this manner.

It should not surprise you to learn this.

Then what is the source of your lack of understanding. Hate, at least, is a good reason to be unable to think clearly.

Awww. You turn to insults? I'm sorry you hate me.

Santorum failed to win the nomination. Your rhetorical spinning changes this not one jot.

I don't hate you.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
You are so easy to manipulate, it's like shooting turds in a barrel. I've already told you "honey" is a term I use when addressing small children. You, quite predictably, respond with juvenile sexual innuendo, thus proving my point. Pure comedy gold. Anything else you'd care to toss in to demonstrate your immaturity, or can we get back to documenting your pathological dishonesty?

:( That means you are not going to take me out to dinner like you promised? That makes me sad. Others here have told me they enjoyed you in bed...that you really know how to please a man.

Oh well.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
:( That means you are not going to take me out to dinner like you promised? That makes me sad. Others here have told me they enjoyed you in bed...that you really know how to please a man.

Oh well.
Willfully posting misinformation is a bannable offense honey. You might want to think a bit more carefully about your posts.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Awww. You turn to insults? I'm sorry you hate me.

Where did I insult you?

Santorum failed to win the nomination. Your rhetorical spinning changes this not one jot.

Can you quote me disagreeing with you on this? He did not win the nomination. You did not win it either.

I don't hate you.

Then what is the source of your lack of understanding. Hate, at least, is a good reason to be unable to think clearly. Are you tired? Have you just finished studying for a hard test? Watched too much The View? Smoked a bunch of pot? Those are also good reasons to be unable to think clearly.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Willfully posting misinformation is a bannable offense honey. You might want to think a bit more carefully about your posts.

Then you are going to take me out to dinner? Stop teasing me, tell what you are really going to do, sugar.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Where did I insult you?

Can you quote me disagreeing with you on this? He did not win the nomination. You did not win it either.

Then what is the source of your lack of understanding. Hate, at least, is a good reason to be unable to think clearly. Are you tired? Have you just finished studying for a hard test? Watched too much The View? Smoked a bunch of pot? Those are also good reasons to be unable to think clearly.

Awww. More insults? I'm sorry you hate me.

Santorum failed to win. Winning and losing are binary states. It should actually be completely comprehenisble for you to handle this. Santorum entered the race. He failed to win. He failed. He lost.

I did not enter the race. Winning and losing could not apply to me in this context.

I don't hate you.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Then you are going to take me out to dinner? Stop teasing me, tell what you are really going to do, sugar.
I'm going to continue to smack you around with your own lies and other sociopathic behaviors ... when it entertains me to do so. Unfortunately, your lack of variety and intellectual stimulation is making you a crashing bore again. You need to really crank it up a few notches, or I'm going to find another game to play this afternoon.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I'm going to continue to smack you around with your own lies and other sociopathic behaviors ... when it entertains me to do so. Unfortunately, your lack of variety and intellectual stimulation is making you a crashing bore again. You need to really crank it up a few notches, or I'm going to find another game to play this afternoon.

Sign, the same tired old shtick of not answering the question you quote. Will you ever stop using that lame tactic?

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Sign, the same tired old shtick of not answering the question you quote. Will you ever stop using that lame tactic?
You're lying again. You asked what I was going to do. I told you what I was going to do. Even your juvenile mind should be able to grasp that ... if you weren't so compelled to lie.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
You're lying again. You asked what I was going to do. I told you what I was going to do. Even your juvenile mind should be able to grasp that ... if you weren't so compelled to lie.

Are you, or are you not, going to take me out to dinner? I cannot get a straight (heh, pun intended) answer from you.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
True to form, you use your tired old shtick of not answering the question. You will shortly claim you actually did answer it, for that type of lie is just how you roll.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
tumblr_m24hv2aMcz1qhkays.gif

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Someone put up a poll and cybrsage will see how much support his ridiculous parsing and hair splitting has. In the modern day only fringe candidates like Ron Paul hang on till the convention.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
I realize you are trying VERY hard, with your limited intellect, to say that someone not in a contest can lose the contest, but you are still failing to do so.

Tell me, did you lose the republican nomination?

Your "superior" intellect later in the thread added the part of "not win" which Santorum did not win the nomination.

I didn't lose the nomination, but I didn't win it either. Same as Santorum.

Ban this weasel.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

No, you cannot have rough sechs until you buy me dinner. We already talked about this, sweetling! :wub:

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Fail bet is fail when ebt is involved. Awaits new IP and name from semantics troll when he finally drops his set and grows some integrity hairs down there...