How in the world is Romney going to defeat Santorum?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Correction, you already lied about it.

I will take this to mean "Yes, I am incapable of finding it on my own" and show it to you.

Only if you use half the phrase I posted, then yes, you would be correct. If you use the entire phrase, though, you are wrong. You have to meet both portions.

"lose/not win" not just "not win". I also stated, many times, that "lose" was the operable phrase.

EDIT: I was also trying to help an idiot understand what is obvious to people who are not idiots, and in the process dumbed it down too far to where it was no longer completely correct. Dumbing down things tends to do that, which is why you need the original accurate item still. I have posted it, below.

Now you can no longer honestly say you have not seen it.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Tell me which part of this you guys disagree with and why.

To win a nomination, your name must be officially placed in as a nominee.

You hit it right on the first try.

You're talking about the prerequisites of winning. Your bet involved Santorum losing.

Losing has a shorter list of prerequisites:
1. Entering the race.
2. Failing to win.

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
203551_198759046802658_6303430_n.jpg

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
I will take this to mean "Yes, I am incapable of finding it on my own" and show it to you.
Of course you will, because that is the most dishonest way to misrepresent it. You are pathological.

Now you can no longer honestly say you have not seen it.
Nor did I ever say that. your lying insinuation notwithstanding. It was just another of your lies as I said in the first place.

So, what else have you got? I'll confess that smacking you around with your own lies was great fun at first, but over the months the novelty has worn off. You quickly become boring. In order for you to continue entertaining me, you'll need to step up your game.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
You're talking about the prerequisites of winning. Your bet involved Santorum losing.

1. Entering the race.
2. Failing to win.

The definitions of "lose" you have acknowleged clearly state that failing to win is a definition of losing.

Is it that the font is too small for you? Or are we back to your issues with the concept of time?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Of course you will, because that is the most dishonest way to misrepresent it. You are pathological.

Says the guy who did not answer the question posed, but pretended he did (which you do a lot, it is lame, but you keep doing it anyway).

You quickly become boring. In order for you to continue entertaining me, you'll need to step up your game.

Does this mean you will change your failed shtick about how you pretend you answered a question when we all know you never did? I REALLY hope it does.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
He brought (and continues to bring) all of this upon himself, and it will continue until he leaves of his own accord or gets a perma-ban.

Wait, wait...you think your opinion is important to me? :D You have an inflated view of yourself!

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

1. Entering the race.
2. Failing to win.

The definitions of "lose" you have acknowleged clearly state that failing to win is a definition of losing.

It also states that coming to be without something through accident, theft, etc., is also a definition of lose.

To lose a race, you must be in the race. You know this, but you refuse to accept it.

Is it that the font is too small for you?

Yes, size 1 font is too small.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Wait, wait...you think your opinion is important to me? :D You have an inflated view of yourself!

Nice try douchenozzle, but I don't play your game.
But I will be happy to throw a few more insults at you if you happen to reply to this post post.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
It also states that coming to be without something through accident, theft, etc., is also a definition of lose.

To lose a race, you must be in the race. You know this, but you refuse to accept it.

Yes, size 1 font is too small.

Actually, to lose the race, you must enter the race. Santorum entered the race.

Then he lost.

You know this. You deny it to further your sad obfuscation parade.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Actually, to lose the race, you must enter the race. Santorum entered the race.

Then he lost.

You know this. You deny it to further your sad obfuscation parade.

He left the race before he lost. Politics is not sports. I know this is hard for you to understand, but they really are different things. Even Don Vito, who wants to see me gone from here, admit this.

Your hatred makes you weak.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
He left the race before he lost. Politics is not sports. I know this is hard for you to understand, but they really are different things. Even Don Vito, who wants to see me gone from here, admit this.

Your hatred makes you weak.

I made no reference to sports. You must be arguing with someone else.

Santorum entered the race. He then failed to win.

A word that means "failed to win" is: lost.

And I have no hate for you. Sorry you think so.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Says the guy who did not answer the question posed, but pretended he did (which you do a lot, it is lame, but you keep doing it anyway).

Does this mean you will change your failed shtick about how you pretend you answered a question when we all know you never did? I REALLY hope it does.
Sorry, honey. I know your mommy tells you you're the center of the universe, but it's well past time for you to grow up. She's lying to you. (No coincidence, I'm sure.) I have no obligation to indulge your compulsion to frame issues dishonestly. Indeed, I have no obligation to you at all. You are nobody. If and when I choose to respond, I will address the actual issue, not your perverted misrepresentation of it.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I made no reference to sports. You must be arguing with someone else.

Santorum entered the race. He then failed to win.

A word that means "failed to win" is: lost.

And I have no hate for you. Sorry you think so.

He left the race before he lost. Sports is where quitting before the results means you lose, not politics. Face it, you are wrong. It is ok for you to be wrong.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Sorry, honey.

:( You are still using your old, tired, boring shtick. I honestly thought you were going to become lively and interesting again.

I already told you, no sex until you buy me a good dinner. You have not earned the right to call me honey yet.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
He left the race before he lost. Sports is where quitting before the results means you lose, not politics. Face it, you are wrong. It is ok for you to be wrong.

So you are saying that Santorum did not fail to win the nomination.

Understood.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Santorum did not win. He also did not lose. That is how it works in politics. I am glad you are starting to understand.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Santorum did not win. He also did not lose. That is how it works in politics. I am glad you are starting to understand.

No no, Santorum failed to win. He entered the race and failed to win.

You are clearly willing to divorce yourself from reality just to continue flailing about.

Oh! You should drop out of the argument. Then you won't lose. This isn't sports!

I don't hate you, cybrsage.

Nov 29, 2006
Cyber grow the fuck up someday will you. Jesus Christ you are the most pathetic person on this board and their are a lot, but you are tops.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
No no, Santorum failed to win. He entered the race and failed to win.

You are clearly willing to divorce yourself from reality just to continue flailing about.

Oh! You should drop out of the argument. Then you won't lose. This isn't sports!

You are close to a breakthrough in understanding. In politics, not winning is NOT the same as losing. This is not sports, it is very different.

Santorum dropped out of the race, which means he neither won nor lost. This is simply part and parcel to politics. They setup the rules for themselves in this manner.

It should not surprise you to learn this.

I don't hate you, cybrsage.

Then what is the source of your lack of understanding. Hate, at least, is a good reason to be unable to think clearly.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
:( You are still using your old, tired, boring shtick. I honestly thought you were going to become lively and interesting again.

I already told you, no sex until you buy me a good dinner. You have not earned the right to call me honey yet.
You are so easy to manipulate, it's like shooting turds in a barrel. I've already told you "honey" is a term I use when addressing small children. You, quite predictably, respond with juvenile sexual innuendo, thus proving my point. Pure comedy gold. Anything else you'd care to toss out to show your immaturity, or can we get back to documenting your pathological dishonesty? The conversation gets muddled when we're trying to cover several of your character defects at the same time.

Last edited: