How does your city rank?

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
The top city for "attractive people" was San Diego
:cool:

wait, those quotes around "attractive people" better not be sarcastic quotes... :disgust:

pukemon

Jun 16, 2000
Nah it's for real. My city doesn't appear anywhere but I can vouch that it sucks.

bo0

Dec 3, 2003
The top city for "attractive people" was San Diego, followed by Honolulu and San Francisco, with Philadelphia at the bottom.

Most attractive!
Yep, I agree The ladies are hot down here in San Diego.
Especially during the summer.
:)

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Nashville Ranked 'Friendliest' U.S. City
True dat. Had some great times with the ladies there back in the day.

New York was ranked first for shopping, followed by Chicago and San Francisco, with Austin, Texas, bringing up the rear.

For dining out, respondents gave New Orleans the top ranking, ahead of San Francisco and Austin last.
Wow, guess Discovery doesn't rate our McDonalds or Wal-Marts very highly. :p

Seriously, yes, I've experienced much better shopping and dining in cities other than Austin.

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
I love the honorable mention my city gets for "cleanliness." Those street-sweepers are all over the place. They've got several full-time 3rd shift sweeper-drivers out every night, especially downtown Minneapolis. Too bad they always skip the "bad" neighborhoods, which are fairly calm during the day, but often uglified by litter in the streets. (I guess they don't want to get caught in any cross-fire.) The city puts out a lot of trash cans, which helps, but some people are fvcking pigs anyway and don't use them. In an ironic twist, the Minneapolis Post Office recently removed about 1/3 of its mailboxes because a--holes would use them as trash cans. :|

ragiepew

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Houston was at the bottom of the honeymoon cities, and also ranked worst for people-watching and public transportation.

ouch, it aint that bad... And Austin for shopping??? Sorry, but Houston has much better shopping than Austin...