How does one report a Facebook problem...

Blunc

Oct 4, 2007
If they don't have a facebook account and don't want to get anyone they know infected by what ever person/program is using personal data...and they don't want to create a facebook account just to report this problem?

Why would an account confirmation text show up on my phone when I'm not doing anything on facebook and don't have an account that I personally have created of my own volition?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

Pulsar

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2003
DERP. Because phishers have sent out random emails in the hopes that you HAVE a facebook account and will be stupid enough to click through their email so they can steal it? DERP.

Blunc

Oct 4, 2007
well there mr. derp-omatic, that's a nice sentiment but not helpful.

Last edited:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Even if you did not make an account, FB may have enough metadata from your family's accounts to have a "shadow" account of you anyway. So maybe it's a confirmation to make that a full account?

Phishing scams have become quite advanced though. I always get fake UPS notifications whenever I order something, it's like clock work. Usually something about an issue with my package and I need to open the "document" that is actually an exe file. One of these days I should play around with that in a VM.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Inquiring minds want to know why some people can't understand that someone just mistyped a phone number?

When I got a new phone number I had a woman text me stupid shit and call me. Finally I picked up and said you have the wrong number! Calls since stopped.

But I'm sure it was the NSA doing voice fingerprint analysis for that call I had with El Chop steak about importing 40 keys through Floriduh.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
If they don't have a facebook account and don't want to get anyone they know infected by what ever person/program is using personal data...and they don't want to create a facebook account just to report this problem?

Why would an account confirmation text show up on my phone when I'm not doing anything on facebook and don't have an account that I personally have created of my own volition?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa