hi guys
i built my new machine.....its superbb
my specs are
intel i5 3570k
ati 6670 ddr5
asrock extreme4
corsair 2x4gb ram
i installed latest virtue driver,intel hd 4000 driver & ati driver
but intel driver never opens.......i think discrete gpu driver replaced intel driver.....
but i don't know that lucid is really works or not....
i switched on gpu virtualization and hyperperformence and added exe game file in lucid virtue......(added exe file in d-mode)
but my question is how will igpu work without intel hd graphics driver?....as i connected monitor in d-mode.......
is virtue really works, discrete gpu+igpu works together? or am i missing something?

GotNoRice

Aug 14, 2000
There is a setting you need to enable in the Bios. If this setting isn't enabled and you have a discreet GPU, the onboard graphics are disabled automatically.

Alternatively you can set the onboard graphics as primary. Your boot info, etc will show up on that monitor instead if you do that but once you are in windows you can still set your "primary" display independently of what is set in the bios.

Fx1

Golden Member
Aug 22, 2012
If you have 2 monitors then can you put one on the dGPU and the other on the IGP?

blazetro

Dec 13, 2012
if i make my onboard gpu as primary in bios..........will my discrete gpu perform less ???(connected monitor in discrete gpu)