how do you find who's posted the most ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: TWills
Originally posted by: meltdown75
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: angedinoir
Hmm, last I heard, your postcount directly correlated with how much of a loser you are....

that's untrue. forums are cool. :cool:
don't feed the troll ;)

<fatty mcgee>

"but i like the trolls... THEY'RE FUNNNN" :p

*burp* troll is fed. btw, whoever's first in line for free doritos and pepsi has the most posts. :)

free Doritos and Pepsei? ;)

TWills

Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: TWills
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Hmm, last I heard, your postcount directly correlated with how much of a loser you are....

that's untrue. forums are cool. :cool:
don't feed the troll ;)

<fatty mcgee>

"but i like the trolls... THEY'RE FUNNNN" :p

*burp* troll is fed. btw, whoever's first in line for free doritos and pepsi has the most posts. :)

free Doritos and Pepsei? ;)

dang, must be a different combo. Hey people, how about some SLI and fx-55?

angedinoir

Feb 16, 2005
don't feed the troll

No, seriously, since when did you constantly opening your mouth, STS, make you uber cool? I just notice that people get knocked for a low post count in a lot of forums.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
don't feed the troll

No, seriously, since when did you constantly opening your mouth, STS, make you uber cool? I just notice that people get knocked for a low post count in a lot of forums.
really? have you noticed it here? :confused:

i think you need to be knocked for coming in with an uncalled for and rude comment:

where did you hear this btw?

Kyteland

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2002
don't feed the troll

Dude, that happens in any social situation where a new guy shows up.

In high school, the new guy doesn't get let in to the close group of friends until he proves himself.
In sports, the new guy on the team doesn't get a lot respect until he proves himself.
At the bar, the new guy desn't get bought a beer by the regulars until he proves himself.

On a forum, the n00b.....

I think you get the picture.