How do we beat the b*tch?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: Pabster
Dismissing McCain while promoting Wesley Clark? :laugh:

Clark is a nutjob. You saw how far his last Presidential run went.

what the fuck are you talking about? clark's a nutjob??? how the hell do you figure? you know what? i don't really care... you're the nutjob.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Originally posted by: eits
Dismissing McCain while promoting Wesley Clark? :laugh:

Clark is a nutjob. You saw how far his last Presidential run went.

what the fuck are you talking about? clark's a nutjob??? how the hell do you figure? you know what? i don't really care... you're the nutjob.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I question how far either side gets exchanging the nutjob label. The perhaps point being that Pabster has a right to his opinion. And perhaps also accurately somewhat tells us what the right wing of the Republican party is thinking now. And for that matter, Pabster's thinking seems unaltered by the results of seven years of his type of thinking being reflected in governmental policy. And also somewhat explains why the entire set of GOP Presidential candidates for 2008 with the possible exception of Giuliani and Ron Paul are fighting so hard
to pander to the Pabster type voter.

Its also somewhat futile to debate who actually had the majority in 2000. The point is teh country was almost evenly split in 2000 and 2004.

Whats good for the democrats now is that for every Pabster type voter now, there are two voters who will now reject Pabster type thinking because of the results delivered.

Cannyone

Sep 6, 2007
Mind you I don't have any special talent for calling political campaigns... but Hillary just might be the "Best Hope" for whoever the Republicans choose to nominate.

Oh and she reminds me of Pinocchio in Shrek the Third. I mean the resemblance is really scary! :p

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001

Yes, he is. Which is why his Presidential Campaign went nowhere fast. And why he hasn't ran since.

As for you, FOAD, troll. :thumbsdown: :| :thumbsdown:

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com

Yes, he is. Which is why his Presidential Campaign went nowhere fast. And why he hasn't ran since.

As for you, FOAD, troll. :thumbsdown: :| :thumbsdown:

wait... having someone's presidential campaign go nowhere fast = nutjob?

wow, well, what a lock-tight argument. i'm sold. that makes total sense, right there.

as for you, dipshit, fuck you :laugh:... haha you frigging nutjob :laugh:

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: sirjonk
Hey don't be swinging those facts around in here, you might hurt someone.

The "fact" is that Bush won the election, both in 2000 and 2004. Un-fucking-believable that some of you left-wing nutjobs are still throwing out conspiracy theories and trying to pretend that the election was "stolen". :thumbsdown: :| :thumbsdown:

It was. By Republican America haters.