How do I know which oxygen sensor to buy? For Sienna 2004.

Qacer

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2001
Hi all,

This is for a Toyota Sienna 2004 XLE AWD. I'm looking to replace the following oxygen sensor:
zwzcd0z.jpg

Here's a screenshot from the repair manual:
jyhXPkx.jpg

When I tried searching for oxygen sensor on one of the dealer websites (Toyota Overstock Parts template), I got multiple results. More specifically, it shows RH and LH oxygen sensors:
8slBerq.jpg

How do I know which part I need to replace?

Thanks!

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
See if you can find a parts website that give you the parts diagram. Worst case, visit the dealer and ask them to look up the part number for you.

My guess is both sensors are the same but the wiring harness is different lengths between the two.

Qacer

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2001
Unfortunately, from searching the past day, I have not encountered any other parts website that gave me the sensor part. The closest one that I found was the default Toyota dealer parts site:

LldFzPk.jpg

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Then the dealer it is. Or, just buy a generic Bosch from the parts store and splice the wiring yourself. That's what I would do for a car that old.

Qacer

Platinum Member
Apr 5, 2001
I looked at the Toyota parts website again. I realized that in some of the images I can actually scroll down for more info. Lo and behold, I found the part number:
upaCAsN.jpg