How do I induce vomitting?

TNTrulez

Banned
Aug 3, 2001
I feel really sick after eating this morning (at 12:30, woke up at 12) and I'm pretty sure it's the food. I want to rid my system of the toxins.

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
get a hammer and hit yourself in the stomach, or run into a steel beam as fast as you can

TNTrulez

Banned
Aug 3, 2001
Originally posted by: NogginBoink
You can gag yourself or use ipecac syrup. (That's what it's called, right?)

I remember I can stick my hand down my throat or something but not very sure. I don't have ipecac syrup (how often do you guys need to induce vomitting to keep that around?).

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
Usually all you have to do is stick a finger or two down your throat and touch that thing that hangs at the bottom of your throat. Works most of the time...

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
Originally posted by: TNTrulez

I remember I can stick my hand down my throat or something but not very sure. I don't have ipecac syrup (how often do you guys need to induce vomitting to keep that around?).

dont force yourself to vomit.. thats pretty bad for you. just sit down, let your stomach digest-- drink some water and take a TUMs.

TNTrulez

Banned
Aug 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Rallispec

dont force yourself to vomit.. thats pretty bad for you. just sit down, let your stomach digest-- drink some water and take a TUMs.

I'll take one of those base solutions to see if it works but I'm pretty sure I'm not having heartburn. Last time on thanksgiving I was eating and then I threw up all my food. After that I felt sick (dizziness and extreme fatigue) for months after eating dinner.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
I'll take one of those base solutions to see if it works but I'm pretty sure I'm not having heartburn. Last time on thanksgiving I was eating and then I threw up all my food. After that I felt sick (dizziness and extreme fatigue) for months after eating dinner.
Have you seen a Dr about this?

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001

that doesnt sounds like a problem with the food.. sounds like a more serious problem. even food posoining only lasts a few days. perhaps you have a thyroid problem or something?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
kick yourself in the nuts

that doesnt make me want to puke.. just makes me want to die.

The last time I got kicked in the nuts, I felt sick to my stonach and felt like barfing. I did a step-behind sidekick and the kid that I was in the ring with (who was shorter than I) tried to block with his leg, didn't work, so he simply kicked... and landed in me nuts.

nik

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
kick yourself in the nuts

that doesnt make me want to puke.. just makes me want to die.

The last time I got kicked in the nuts, I felt sick to my stonach and felt like barfing. I did a step-behind sidekick and the kid that I was in the ring with (who was shorter than I) tried to block with his leg, didn't work, so he simply kicked... and landed in me nuts.

nik

ouch.. even hearing about people getting kicked in the nads makes me cringe

Shelly21

Diamond Member
May 28, 2002
There's this tree that blooms white flowers and smells like sperm....

Makes me gag everytime I think about it.......

After for that picture... that's a terrible picture of her....

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Shelly21
There's this tree that blooms white flowers and smells like sperm....

Makes me gag everytime I think about it.......
Gaging on sperm again?